chapter : 11(Mrs sidharth nigam)

(guys I'm a Punjabi and I don't know about proper Hindu rituals so please avoid small mistakes Thnku 😊)

Sidharth's pov:

We were sitting near the fire and the priest start rainting mantras,  few min after the priest asked us to stand up for pheras.  I stood up and overstretch my hand for her to hold and stand up. But she didn't held my hand.  I roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

"please it hurts " she pleaded with tears in her eyes.  My eyes softened and I loosened my grip on her arm,  yet didn't let her go.

I dragged her arm and started to walk around fire,  she sobbed.

"Now for the next phreas the girl will be in the front " the priest said but she was glued on her space ,  so I pick her up in a bridal style and start walk around fire. After seven phreas were done I gently put her down.  I tied mangalsutra around her neck and filled vermilion in the middle part of her head.

"u are husband wife now and in every life u will be together " the priest said,  sound of clapping echoed in the hall and yaa, finally she is mine only mine.

After sometime we headed towards our mansion.

Avneets pov:

"wake up life"

I was in deep sleep when, someone shaked me .

I didn't know that Mr beast's was bending over.  I sat up with a jolt of electricity.  Our nose touches,  I moved back.

"we were reached,  let's go "

I nodded .

He came towards me  without saying anything took hold of my hand and dragged me out .

I come out of car and saw a beautiful mansion,  his mom came towards me with a huge smile crept on her face.  She hugged me tightly and said "welcome beta". She moved towards him and kissed his cheek and he kissed her forehead.

"Mashaallah,  u r so beautiful,  may God bless u both "a lady of mid 70s came, she cupped my face after hugging me.  I gave her a small smile.

She moved towards him and kissed her forehead and he touched her feets.

"dai maa how was ur health now " he asked

"I'm perfectly fine beta" she answered

She tittled her head towards me and said "what is ur name beta "

"Avneet...... Avneet kaur"

"Avneet sidharth nigam " he said, with blank expressions.

"come dear " she said moving aside

We all entered inside the mansion and his mom,  I mean my mother in law took me to a room,  which was beautiful decorated.

"You should take a rest "she said with a small smile.

"Thnk u aunty "

"call me mom beta,  I know there is a no  worth of this marriage in ur eyes, I know he forcefully dragged u here and I also know that u hate him so much for this.  and I'm really very shameful to not to do anything for u,  I'm so sorry for this beta " she said with tears in her eyes

"No au... I mean mom"

"After his dad left,  he doesn't even listen to anyone , he was a cruel beast for everyone,  but I know how much he loves u,  he keeps u like a queen,  may God blessed u both " she kissed my forehead and left the room.

Sidharth's pov :

I entered into my room and saw my angel was sitting on the bed,  I moved towards her and sat beside her, held her soft hand in my hard one,  her eyes widened

"wh..at a.. re u do.. ing "  she said while stutring,  God can't she look less inoccent and cute,  I held her soft hands and lovingly kissed them. She tried to free her hands and I frowned.

'life don't " I spoke while looking at her,  she lowered her gaze, I leaned in and kissed her cheeks.

"sidharth " she spoke my name for the first time and the way she spoke my heart skip a beat.

"phir Se kaho " I said

"sidharth " she whisper

"My name was sound so good from ur mouth " I spoke,  while looking at her.

"sidharth " she again spoke while looking at me innocently.

"ji sidharth ki jaan " I answered

"can I have my clothes " she spoke,  while slightly biting her plump lips,  I closed my eyes and breath heavily to control myself.

"in the closet " I said while pointing at the direction.

She nodded her head like a child,  I smiled at her cuteness and moved towards the bathroom .

Hi guys,

I hope u like the chapter 11)

Please vote and comment.

Till then bye bye.