Ella continued the conversation with her friends for the hour car journey from the airport. When she arrived, it was a luxurious block of apartments. "What floor?" She asked the man, thanking him for handing her bag to her. "Whatever the top floor is," the man said casually. Of course her new boss had the penthouse. Ella could practically hear Maria's 'I told you so!'

She thanked him and handed him a tip. He waved goodbye to her and Ella allowed herself a moment to relax. She shook her body, and walked confidently into the building. She was surprised when a lady approached her, asking who she was. One problem, the woman was speaking French.

"Je m'apelle erm, Ella?" Her french was pitiful, the woman nodded with a kind smile which made Maddy feel a lot better. "Sorry!" She switched to English, "You must be Antonella, Max told me about you!" She explained, Max. Her bosses name was Max.

The woman showed her to the elevator, and told her to hit the 79th button. Ella thanked her sincerely, and waited patiently for the elevator to come to a halt. When it did, it opened to reveal a hallway that had only one door at the end of it. She knocked on it cautiously.

She had never seen a penthouse like that. Maria's penthouse in Italy the elevator lead straight into the living room. Ella thought maybe it was for the safety of his daughter, as it did look rather unnatural, as if it was only added recently.

She heard the door unlocking and she was scared. She was about to meet her boss. She had only been told his name less than five minutes ago. She didn't know what she was expecting on the other side of the door, but it definitely wasn't what she was greeted with. "Antonella Bonardi. I'm Max Verstappen-"

"You're Max Verstappen?" She furrowed her eyebrows. Max couldn't help but smirk, he nodded. "Yes. Are you a fan?"

"Definitely not," she laughed. Max assumed she was joking and laughed with her. She shook his hand and he welcomed her inside. "Nice to meet you." He said politely, Ella agreed. "So I'll show you your room first, you can get settled and changed if need be and then Millie should be home in an hour and a half. Sounds good?"

"Sounds perfect." She smiled, following him around the penthouse as he gave her a tour. It was very nice. Her room was lovely, it had it's own bathroom that was absolutely huge. She was very grateful, and thanked Max. He showed her how to use the shower, and the TV.

"So we'll take Millie out for dinner tonight, in about two hours now?" He asked, Ella nodded and thanked him once more as he left her alone. She decided to have a shower and unpack some of her clothes. Max's race was in Monaco this weekend so she wouldn't have to travel, but next weekend she'd be travelling to Spain with Max and Millie.

She dried her hair and got dressed into black wide legged trousers, and a emerald green off the shoulder high neck bodysuit. As she put on her final pieces of jewellery, the doorbell went and Max shouted, "That's her here," before he answered the door.

Ella rushed out of her room to the door where she seen the same woman from earlier dropping off Millie, explaining that Max's mother had to rush out. "Millie, I want you to meet Antonella. She's going to help look after you while I'm working so I can see you more."

"Hi," the little girl said shyly, hiding behind her fathers arm. "Hi Millie! I'm Ella, it's nice to meet you. I love your tiara," she smiled, kneeling down to her level. Millie thanked her and gave her a hug. Max was impressed, Millie was usually a very shy girl.