🌈

TW: vulgar language, mentions of adult topics???
-----------------------------------------------------------

adjusting the mic one last time, Shiwon leaned forward to press his nose against the metal, while Eunhee introduced herself to the listeners.
the young lad whipped around to the camera recording them, eyes wide open, flaring his nostrils at the microphone infront of him and taking in a whiff of the microphone.
he was lost in thought; probably thinking about the meaning of life and how much he wanted to experience astral-projection, all while having a staring-contest with the inanimate object that was holding record of whatever the hell he was doing.
it was only til Eunhee asked Shiwon to introduce himself that she straightened his posture. not really, he still sat there like a middle aged man in a bar after telling the bartender about how his wife divorced him.

"my name is Wolfgang."
"beautiful."
"yes," muttered the slightly dazed man.

"our today's guests, Kim Inoko and Kim Ichiro. thank you for coming, you two," eunhee hit the papers in her hand against the table surface to adjust them, placing them aside neatly.
"you forced me to come, I had no other choice," the second-eldest at the table spoke with a laugh, Eunhee shushing her desperately in response, both men at the table breaking into loud guffaw. "you came here willingly!"

"I most definitely didn't," inoko objected, shaking her head to further confirm her statement whilst a sheepish smile caressed her facial features. "I came here willingly," Ichiro help up his hand as if to protect eunhee with that usual smile of his. Eunhee pointed at him, "thank you sir."

"okay, anyway; today's topic is?"
"good question," Shiwon gathered his thoughts, "I was thinking.."
"oh? you think?" inoko interrupted.
eunhee leaned over the side and laughed away from the microphone as did the oldest at the table, while Shiwon stared at his older sister. he darted his finger at her, "I /will/ fight you."
"you wouldn't dare." she dismissed and folded her hands on the table, "so, what were you saying?"

"today's topic is what advice we'd like to pass on to,,, younger people. I mean, we're young, but the generation after us is what I mean."
Shiwon explained and reached for the bottle of water beside him, punting his lips with the cap after completely forgetting that you should, perhaps, unscrew it beforehand.

Inoko didn't even think about what she was about to say, but spoke quickly; "don't /ever/ kinkshame. you might just end up adopting that kink."

there was no use in Shiwon drinking the water, really - he sputtered it out after processing what this menace to society had spoken.
Ichiro snorted hard, his nostrils burning a bit as he peered at inoko, whom just leaned back into her chair.
eunhee hummed as if she agreed with the statement, "would you like to explain why?"

sighing, inoko grazed her tongue over her lips, contemplating. "I might as well. mum, dad, if you're watching this - I'm sincerely sorry."

"why are you saying you're sorry?", Ichiro questioned with another laugh. perhaps he was taken aback by inokos boldness.
but that's how she's always been. bold.
all the while Shiwon was slapping his chest, albeit there wasn't much he could've swallowed anyway.

"so," inoko cleared her throat, a giggle following the sound, "oh god, okay. my friend and I always made fun of how some women from other countries outside of Asia like to. call men here a certain,, honorific."

"mhm?" Eunhee raised an eyebrow, "such being?"

"/oppa/." inoko pronounced the word carefully, as if it was forbidden to be spoken. Eunhee chewed on her lip and muttered a soft 'oh god'.
Ichiro turned away and pinched the bridge of his nose, quietly laughing to himself but also darting his eyes over at Shiwon whose breath calmed down after the coughing fit.

"so we'd make fun of that by imitating the accent they'd have and stuff,, and yeah. I have an oppa kink now.", she confessed, as though they were a support group.
Eunhee gnawed on a pen, laid it aside and hid her face in both hands to shake her head and feign a cry.

shiwon stared at his microphone blankly, then spoke: "I should stop making fun of foot fetishes and furries."

"you're already a furry." inoko belted.
the table broke into laughter, Eunhee hitting the table with her fist as she slithered down the chair. "I mean,, I don't /judge/."
"shut it."

"I'm serious. with that hair, you might as well be that dude who said 'on all levels expect physical, I'm a wolf'."
eunhee gasped, imitating the bark with a mediocre 'arf!'.

"hey, in defense of all wolf guys out there," inoko held up her hands, "there was this one dude in my class who was really odd and he said he was a wolf, full on would bare his teeth at people and shit. he once whipped out a picture of some guy with super hairy abs and said, 'yep, that's what I look like during a full moon',"

the table was in hysterics, Ichiro being the only one who really tried to keep his composure.
"he was also rumored to like,, stalk girls in the woods and howl at them and shit.
yeah. that dude was the only dude before my man who made me cum."

"OH. MY. GOD." Eunhee cried, her chest tightening with laughter. it felt like God was performing cpr on her.
shiwon mumbled a 'yoooo' into his mic, sobbing a little. "yo, what guys did you used to be with?"

"all kinds, baby, all kinds." inoko grabbed her bottle and unscrewed the cap.

"this is quite amusing, I must say." Ichiro admitted as he hunched over the table, "can I mention that I love the idea of giving inoko a microphone? she sounds a lot louder and more comprehensible."
"I will not hesitate to pistol-whip you."
"do what you must, for I have already won in life."

"can we talk about how you guys raised us, pretty much?" Eunhee smiled, "you guys knew how to be parents before the age of ten."

"Oh, girl," inoko shook her head, "I have so much blackmail material, it should be illegal."

"blackmailing /is/ illegal." Ichiro reminded her.

inoko rolled her eyes, her fingers coursing through her light brown hair with a grin, "technically."
"should I be scared?", Shiwon laughed - his laughter stopping abruptly after inoko mumbled a 'you especially' into the mic to send it right into his ears.

he chuckled nervously, then pitched his voice: "I'm in danger."

"always been. girl, I used to wipe your ass." inoko broke the ice, yet again making the whole table laugh. Shiwons laugh was pained, he rubbed over his face and sighed. "why do you have to say that?"
"girl, I demand atleast 20% of child benefit our parents got from y'all." the oldest woman at the table spoke, fitting her flat hand at the table.

"you know what kinda rugrats y'all were? I demand therapy."

"I'd like to add that I would also like my fair share." Ichiro slipped in. he saw inoko stretching a bit to reach her mic, reaching over to adjust it for her.
"but,, like.. my favorite child has always been and always will be; Hina."

"not the brat." Shiwon laughed, to which inoko raised her hand.
"don't you dare call my baby that. my baby isn't a brat!"

eunhee would've objected if she wasn't busy giggling. "and akaya. akaya and Hina are my babies forever." inoko laid her hands on her chest with a smile.

"heartbreaking." Shiwon attempted to drink some water again, praying that this time wouldn't accidentally go into the mic or other electronics.

"I'd say the same.", Ichiro nodded.

"WHAT?" Eunhee now interrupted. "I'm nobody's favorite?"
"Eunhee, you were one of the worst demons to raise." inoko laughed yet again. "you were always scheming. girl, you'd cut apart my underwear to make clothes for your barbies."

"what were my barbies supposed to do? die from the cold? always be naked?" she groaned.

"you lost all the clothes in the end anyway."
"fair, fair." Eunhee gave up, "but atleast I learned how to sew early on."
"I taught you that." Ichiro grinned. a gasp came from his left. "so you just encouraged her cutting apart my underwear?"
"well... she learned sewing from it?"

"Inoko? inoko, no need to-OW! ow! hey, it was-OW!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
word count: 1411 words