Napailing ang estudyante bago ito nagsalita, "Hindi ko alam ang maaaring kahinaan niya ngunit alam kong malaki siyang sagabal sa plano."

"That girl, tsk, sana hindi ko na lang siya dinala sa akademya at pinatay na lamang siya sa daan." napakagat siya sa kanyang kuko at muling naglakad.

Speaking of that girl, ilang araw ko na siyang hindi nakikita.

Afianna's POV

I am trying to level up my focus, skills, stamina, and control and I decided to take a short break. And now, I am staring at the ceiling at my training room in the house I built.

I have been wondering, everything is so easy for me. How I got this overpowered gift from the goddess and how I can just snap my fingers and everything may end, as I wish.

Everything was so easy that I felt uneasiness. I can just be deligent and painstakingly control the power and then I can own the whole dimension.

I stop thinking when I detect a very familiar energy approaching my direction.

He's here. Inside the building.

"Stealth." I whispered in the air, not wanting him to feel my presence.

I can hear his footsteps, nearing the room.

The time passes and I heard the door of the room creaked. He stepped inside and I saw him looking around, looking for me. With my ability, I swiftly go at his back without him noticing my presence.

As he make another step, I followed and copy his footsteps.

As I keep following his steps, I suddenly thought of something.

'Beach sand' I thought. And within a second, the white floor became a beach sand.

I miss the beach. I sighed.

And I realized my mistake when Orium suddenly turn his back, facing me.

"Baby." He said before I felt his warm hug. "What have you been doing these days?" he said before kissing my hair and let me go.

"Training as usual." I smiled a little.

"It's been days since I last saw you, baby." He looked at me deeply before a small smile appeared on his face.

Natigilan ako.

Handsome.

I tried to compose myself infront of him. Kahit ilang araw o buwan ko na siyang nakikita, his whole being never changes into worse instead he glows up even more.

How can he be so handsome?

"We're both busy." I answered. "Me training, and you..." I paused before looking away at his stares. "at school." I said. Which is a fact anyway.

Nakita ko ang marahan niyang pagtango sa sinabi ko at hinakbang ang pagitan naming dalawa.

"Since the day Divine came here, we never saw you again. But I know where you are and I just can't get to tell it and keep it to them." he flashes a smile again. "But, I had been so busy keeping an eye to the Princess."

I smiled and nodded. "You don't need to explain yourself." I said and patted his chest. "There's nothing between us."

His expression changed.

I stepped backward and summon my weapons.

"A little spar?" I suggested to change the topic.