"General!"

Yelled another and then another and another and another and soon it was the whole room shouting in chaos.

Kadon was now trembling in rage. The stress was making his blood boil. It wouldn't be long till he'd loose it.

That Alora could sense.

As the shouts grew louder Kadon snapped and a sudden angry shout emitted from his mouth, causing the room to fall silent in an instant.

After a few peaceful minutes an officer then stepped off the elevator to make one last announcement.

"General, they've escaped."

Hux flew his hands down onto the panel in front of him and he began beating it with all his mite.

It sparked uncontrollably at each swing until it sizzled itself out and it's circuts cut. 

As smoke billowed out the panel Kadon just continued hitting it till there was nothing left of it except shards of metal.

This was not good. Not good at all.

An imperial fleet was just taken over by a group of four—not including the two droids they had brought with them.

FOUR.

Alora could sense an overwhelming feeling of disappointment.

She knew it came from Vader and she knew his reaction would be terrifying.

~

As expected, Vader was far beyond disappointed.

After hearing the news Darth Vader had called upon the two to his quarters.

Neither Kadon nor Alora were all that excited meeting their master after everything that had happened.

The blame would be placed both of them and though Vader wouldn't kill them they knew for a fact he'd punish them in some barbaric way.

"Apprentice Ohnaka, General Hux." Greeted Vader from his glowing pod.

His aura suffocated Alora but she knew she had to keep quiet about it and try to dismiss it.

"My lord." The two bowed.

"What news have do you have?" he questioned.

By his tone even through the mechanical voice the two could hear he was being sarcastic. He had already known what had happened but as part of punishment he wanted to hear it from them.

Alora then remembered about Luke. She took this moment as her chance to inform Vader what she had just realized about the Tatooine farm boy.

She thought maybe her realization could possibly change Vader's reaction.

"I do Master."

Vader turned his head slightly to her and he remained silent allowing her to share.

With a nervous breath, the young sith stepped forward and proceeded. "I've acquired a new ability in the force."