So with that, writing about is almost similar thought processes. I don't get the joy of writing topics like that, so I try to stay away from it.

Like I said I will at times write for it, but most of the time i probably won't take the request.
I’m very sorry if someone wants a request like that from me, I just most likely can't write it.

If I ever get more rules like that, I'll add them on when I get them.

Now moving onto…
Rules or Questions? 

1. Who do you want me to write for? 

I of course need to know who you want me to write for.
I have a whole list down below of the shows I write for and the characters I write for.
Of course there are some characters that I don't write for and I'm sorry if the person that you want isn’t on the list. You can ask if I missed them, but most of the time it's because I can't write for them, or I don't like them.
I will not write for anyone I don't like or can't write for.
The one shot will turn bad because of it and I don't want to give out bad requests, I want to give out good ones.

So I’m a fan of writing for harem/polyamorous, I’m one. (sadly single)
So most of my books are that so dont shy away from requesting polyamorous one shot or short one shot series.

Polyamorous means more then one partner, where everyone is involved with each other.

Harem means that the main character is surrounded by more than one partner, not everyone is involved with each other, but they all are involved with the main character.

2. Would you want the character x reader or (OC) to be soulmates. 

Soulmate means that a person is ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.

There are multiple ways to find your soulmate and here are some of them.

Tattoo soulmark.
Meaning both character x reader or (OC)  have the same soulmark. Most of the time when the two meet, their soulmarks would itch to a burn.

Tattoo soulmark name
Meaning both character x reader or OC have their soulmate's name somewhere on their body. Most of the time when the two meet, their soulmarks would itch to a burn.

Timer soulmark.
Meaning that they have a timer somewhere on their bodys and it counts down to the time they will meet their soulmates.

Eye sight.
Meaning that either they both can't see any color or they can’t see one color until they meet each other.

String theory.
Meaning that they have a red string on their pinky finger that’s attached to their soulmate pinky.

Omega and alpha

And so on. I totally missed some of the other ones and if you want that one just send it with the request.

3. Scenario.
If you don't have an idea, that's perfectly fine. But I will be asking questions to know more, but personally if you don't know, that's perfectly fine. 

4. scenario part 2. Do you have a certain sentence you want in the one shot?

Explanations.
“You look ravishing my dear!”
Or
“I love you damn it!”
Or
“Please hug me, I'm scared”
Or
“Wait, wait, that was your sibling?” ‘so I don't need to be worried’
or
“Fuck you”
Or
“You eat my cookie. The fricken last cookie,” “You owe me a cookie”
Or
“Cum for me baby” 

So on.

4. Traits.
Do you have anything that you want the female reader or female (OC) to have? Maybe something cute they have. Are they related to someone as big as Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Harry Potter, The Salvatore brothers, The Winchester brothers, and so on.