Stabbed part 1

After everyone almost found out about Chapa and Ariana, Chapa ran to Ariana's house to talk about it . Chapa rings the door hears running footsteps "coming!". Ariana opens the door to see Chapa immediately hug her. "Hey, what are you doing here?"
"Look we need to talk" "uh ok". Chapa walks in and Ariana takes her to her room.

Chapa: can you close the door and lock it?

Ariana: uh sure

*Ariana locks door*

Ariana: so what do you want to talk about?

Chapa: do you remember the day at the fair, right?

Ariana: yeah

Chapa: ok so are we gonna keep it a secret from them or what?

Ariana: I don't know

Chapa: well we can't keep it from them to long

Ariana: your right. So let's just give them oblivious signs and then tell them.

Chapa: yeah that could work!

Ariana: well, wanna have a sleepover?

Chapa: yeah?

Ariana: cool! My parents aren't gonna be home for a couple of days so we could hangout afterschool too!

Chapa: your parents are out of town too?

Ariana: yeah!

Chapa's Pov

well this sleepover could mean cuddling! I mean we're dating so why would she reject me.

Ariana's Pov
Iam planning on kissing her again but I think I might spice it up a bit. I mean it's not like she'll pull away, we're dating for gods sake!

While at the sleepover Ariana recommend a game. They played it for a while until they both got bored. Ariana went onto her bed and chapa climbed on top of her. They both got close to each other leaving a centimeter between them.
"So how long are we gonna do this for?"

Chapa says " let it come naturally" they then started to make out. Once they finished they both were out of breath. Chapa said "let's get to cuddling?" "Ok" chapa starts to snuggle under Ariana's chin. Ariana messes with Chapa's hair. Chapa purrs. Ariana laughs and says "did you just purr?"
"Maybe...." Well I thi- Chapa cuts her off by kissing her.

[TV audience cheers]

" How about you stop talking and get into this make out" chapa goes back on top of her and starts making out with her. Both of their phones ring . "It's captain man! Let's blow and go" they take out their gum and blow a bubble..

Chapa's red uniform appears while Ariana's white suit appears right after. Chapa gives Ariana a quick peck and they run off.

When they get to the man's nest they see Milles, Mika and Bose sitting on the couch.
"Where's ray?" Ariana asks. "I dunno" says Bose

Ray pops up and scaring danger force.
"Hello danger force!" "We have a crime.

There are teens running around with knifes threatening people to give them their money and stuff so let's bounce" they all look at each other and nod.
Before they leave Ariana grabs Chapa's hands and says "if any of us gets stabbed let this be our last kiss" ok" they start kissing oooo. Ariana puts her hands on Chapa's waist. After they are both satisfied they run off.

They arrive at the scene and see the rest of Danger force members to get the knives out of the teens hands to make the battle easier. Ariana was fighting Garrett, the smartest one in the group. Garrett saw the knife on the floor as Ariana tackled him. He grabbed the knife and got up and Ariana got up and tried to find a way to take it away from him.