1

Author: This chapter is full of flashbacks and time skip.This kinda fast pace as I don't do slow pace very well. I keep rewriting and erasing until I decide this will do.  My brain cells are fried as hell, I used it all for the online class and what's left is to write this chapter ... i dunno if I want to have beta reader/writer ;-;

Note 1: I dunno if I go Celtic deities or any European's mythological deities. Was debating myself if I should go Roman, Greek, or other polytheistic gods, but the names of Ignotus and Cadmus are latin sooo I stick with Greek for the Peverell. Also whatever I write here for the Greek gods are purely fictional so...please don't kill me 

— · — · — 

Harry is sitting on the bed thinking of what he read the letter from Gringotts. Griphook sent him a notice letter about the transaction of his trust vault. He stared at the letter with an angry glare.

Dear Mister Potter, 

We want you to notice about your account vault that Mister Albus Dumbledore has withdrawn 100 000 galleons from your trust vault to fund the Bird Project. 

Sincerely,

Griphook 

Harry crumpled the paper in ball-shaped. His father is a fool to let Dumbledore use their wealth for the Order of Phoenix. It's no wonder his grandfather, Lord Fleamont Potter, did not give access to the main Potter vault to James. His parents blindly trust Dumbledore by giving him the privilege to let him access the trust vault. 

He knows that Dumbledore is using him, molded him into a puppet for Magical Britain as a weapon to kill, without dirtying their hands. His so-called friends are using his fame to gain benefits. He wants to be free from their manipulations. He wanted to be away from the British Magical people who demanded him to save their peaceful world, who placed their burden without a second thought on his shoulders. 

Did they ever think he's only an orphaned child, who lost his parents from war, and might not defeat someone who is twice age? 

They didn't. Since the first defeat of Voldemort, people start using his name for their profit. People believe what they want to see. If they say Harry is evil, he is evil. Some people want to drag Harry down to the mud using public's opinion...for example *ahem* Fudge *ahem* because of political reasons. 

Harry hurried his pace, cursing himself for getting absorbed in reading a book from an unknown author and forgetting the time. He doesn't want Snape to catch him for violating the curfew and happily send him to detention washing those cauldrons with bloody bare hands. It's not like he's not used to it, he is tired and wants to sleep though he is efficient at doing chores, perks of living under the Dursleys.   

His sixth year in Hogwarts can be described as peaceful and suffocating, having to feel stares from a certain Slytherin who loves to make his daily life hellish, Draco Malfoy , throughout the month of September. Whatever that git is planning is always up to no good, Harry can whip his bloody arse, Malfoy is no match for him anyway. 

When Harry was about to turn toward the direction of his common room , someone grabbed him behind and hid in the corner. Harry struggles to fight but he gets hushed by a familiar voice.

"Quiet Potter." Draco hissed softly covering Harry's mouth tightly, fighting off the struggling Harry to stay down.

Harry continued to struggle but halted slightly when he heard Dumbledore and his friends' voices. Their conversation has him struck like being pierced by thousand sharp knives to his body.