Chapter One

The Box was going up, I tried standing up but I just fell back down. I didn't now what to do so I sat down in the corner as it went up fast and then all of a sudden it stopped but I wasn't taking chances so I kept my eyes closed and then somebody jumped in the box with me.

" Its A bloody girl" One with a british accent said. 

All I heard where boys talking. 

" I call her! " 

" She isn't ugly right?" 

in till somebody yelled enough and I decided to open my eyes and they were all staring at me. In till one finally spoke. 

" Hey, I'm Newt. Welcome to the glade " He said with a smile and put his hand out to help me up. I took his hand and stood up and everybody was still staring at me. 

" Your acting like you haven't seen a girl before " I finally spoke.

I heard a lot of them say they haven't. But they all ended up leaving besides the one with the british accent.

Newt helped me out of the box and he started showing me around. 

" So Am I the only girl here? " I asked him.

" Well yes, Never before has a girl been here. " Newt said to me and scratched the back of his neck.

" Why.. can't I remember anything.. " I said slowly.

" Well, That has happened to most of us. Your name will come back soon " 

" Oh okay.. Thanks. " I smiled and he smiled back.

" Now come on, It looks like you haven't ate anything in a while " He told me and then I followed him and sat down beside him and there were other people there.

One looked about 12 or 13 and the other ones looked about the same age as Newt and Im pretty sure me. 

" Hey hotstuff I'm Mihno " He said while stuffing food in his mouth. 

" Don't worry about him, He is a flirt and the Queen of sass. I'm Thomas "  Thomas said to me.

" Nice to meet you both I guess " I said with a little laugh. 

" Hi! I'm Chuck! The youngest here! " He said with a smile. 

" Nice to meet you chuck! " I shook his hand.

" Do you want some food? " Newt asked me and I shook my head and Newt got up and went to grab me some food. 

" So... " I said very awkwardly. 

" Since your the only girl you might wanna be careful, We have some crazy boys around here " Thomas told me while Newt came back and gave me a plate of food,

" What are you talking about? " Newt asked everyone.

" How there is crazy boys and for her to be careful " Chuck told Newt. 

" Well I don't think Alby would allow anybody to use her that was.. But do you have any job ideas? " Newt asked me. 

" Farmer sounds intresting. " I said while stuffing food in my mouth. 

" Are you sure its not just because Newt working there " Mihno Thomas and Chuck wiggling there eyebrows and I kicked them from under the table.

- Later that Night - 

I was sitting down on a log staring at the closed maze doors. In till I heard somebody behind me, It was Newt. 

 "Hey there Greenie" Newt said and laughed. 

 "  Whats in the maze..  "  I asked Newt and he looked at me. 

 "  Well Grievers, They come out and night time.  "  He replied with no expression on his face.

 "  Why do the runners go out there then.. "  I say looking at the maze doors. 

 "  To find a way out, But if they dont make it back by the time those doors closed then there stuck out there for the night.. nobody ever survives a bloody night in the maze..  Now come on your the quest of honor  " Newt said while taking my hand and I see a giant circle with Gally and some other dude fighting and he gets pushed out of the circle.

"Hey greenie. You want to give it a try?" gally asked me and I really didnt want to but I stepped in to the circle and I could hear Newt asking me if it was such a good Idea and I shook my head and looked at him and stepped more into the circle towards Gally.

" Dont cry when I bet ya, Got it. " Gally said and ran at me and I ducked at he fell but got right back up. Next thing I know I got tripped on the ground but I got back up as quickly as I could. I could feel my nose bleeding and everything getting blurry. Gally ran at me and I ducked then pushed him and he got out of the circle. I was getting more dizzy then he tripped me then I passed out.

I woke up in some sort of room with Newt beside me. 

" Are you bloody alright?"  He asked me. 

"  Madison.. "  I said.

"  What? " Newt asked me again.

I smiled. " My name is Madison. " I said and I saw Newt looking at me with a smile. 

" Where am I? "  I asked Newt. 

"  Your at the Med-jacks, There doctors. You passed out after the fight thing with Gally.. "  Newt told me. 

" Oh Alright "  I said.

-- Later that Day-- 

I was walking out of Med-Jacks and saw Newt and every other glader standing there and when they saw me they all yelled Madison. Besides Gally.. He doesnt like me very much.

I smiled and they all went back to work. 

"  How long was I out for.. "  I asked Newt slowly. 

"  well since yesterday so not very long. So I talked to Alby about letting you try and be a farmer and he said yes so come on your working with me and other farmers. " Newt said and started walking and I followed. 

Me and Newt started working and talking in till some Glader yelled at me and passed me a bucket. "  Go Get some Fertilizer"  He said to me and I nodded.

I walked out in the forest not even knowing where I am going then I heard footsteps behind me I think his name was Ben. 

"  Hi.. are you Ben? Im-" Then he jumped on me and I screamed but nobody heard me and then I pushed him off of me and then I saw the farmers and tried to run towards them and then he pushed me and we both went tumpling down the hill. I got up and ran and he pushed me on the ground and sat on me. I strangelled to get up and yelled and people ran over to me and Newt hit him with a shovel and I quickly got up and ran into newts arms while other people hold Ben down. 

" Its okay Madison.. Your okay.. " Newt said to me while we were hugging, I felt safe in his arms.

" Lift his shirt " Alby said and they did and relized he got stung.