@Winterlove63

1 Do you believe featuring in meet the authors has helped you as a writer?

I  personally think that it did help me find a few more readers (:

2 What genre do you like to read?

I love reading adventure, action and fantasy.

3 What's the best piece of advice you have received on wattpad?

I always used to get conscious of my word count. A wattpad friend of mine said that "just let it go, it doesn't matter how less or more you write, as long as your chapter makes sense. Just write it even if you end up writing more than 4k words in a single chapter"

And well that's what I did then and it helped me more as a writer!

4 Are your stories on any of platforms ? (Instagram, twitter, amazon, ect)

Nope. My story is exclusively on Wattpad (:

5 Do you believe being  apart of the wattpad community has helped you as a writer?

Yes it did. A lot. If someone would have came across my story before I met the community, I wouldn't be where am I, be it in terms of chapters written, votes or reads, so I'm really grateful to the amazing people I met here and my growth as a writer because of them <3

6 What's one story (on or off wattpad) that you would recommend someone read?

 The one book that I've read like a million times on Wattpad without getting tired is "In love with Mr. Billionaire by blooming_rose18

It's really amazing and I would definitely recommend it!

7 How is your latest story going? Can you tell us anything about it?

 The one story I have written is on hold as I'm held up with work and hectic schedule. I do have another short story that I wish to write, it's all planned out but I'm not really sure when I will have it out.

8 Do you believe interview platforms, clubs, contests and organization accounts on wattpad are a useful tool to new writers?

Yes they are certainly helpful! It gives new writers inspiration and a feeling of professionalism. Well that's what I believe it does!

9 As a writer, do you think its wise to write in more than one genre?

 I think it is because the more you explore, the more you grow as a writer (:

{Click on the link below to checkout this author's profile}