Chapter 25

XPOV

Looking from the older light skin woman and then back to Roland I was clueless to who she was and why in the high hell was she saying she was my moms and why the fuck would Roland believe it. " nah bruh you tripping my mama and yo mama named Lesley the hell you talking bout this our mama?"

" I mean damn it would be better if you let us in the damn house got us standing out here like we the fucking opps or some shit." I stepped aside and let them walk in the house, I walked ahead of them through the foyer and through the garage to get to the main floor of my house.

"Ok so one of y'all need to get to talking , cuz Roland you know damn well I don't like to be left in the dark about shit, and don't bring no bitc- woman in my house without telling me who she is"

Roland looked at the woman and then at me, "first off Watch yo got damn mouth when your talking to or about her I just told yo dumb ass she's our mama , get off yo ass and go call Ja'ceion, lesley and Luther over here so all three of us can know the real truth" I wasn't at all taken back by Ro's tone of voice because he only talked like that when he was serious other then that you'll rarely hear him talk

I got up and went upstairs to get my phone and Casey was still asleep but on her side now with only the cover covering her back , all her ass was out and making me excited , I looked away walked over to the dresser to pick up my phone to text them and let them know I need to see them ASAP they all responded back with a simple ok.

30 minutes later everybody was downstairs and the woman that I now know as Karrisa started to talk, but Lesley cut her off ,

" ok I can't just sit here and act like I don't know what's going on because I do, you guys karissa is your real mom , she was on drugs really bad and I voluntarily raised all three of you for her , that's why none of you remember the beginning of your life Jamahl you only remember from when you were ten, I wanted to tell all of you sooner but, karissa never came back around" Ja'ceion got up and started pacing the floor.

JA'CEION POV

"The fuck you mean you wanted to tell us earlier , you should've just told us the hell you walking around for like you just had all of us you a got damn liar I don't give a fuck what your reasons were" my REAL mama was sitting there looking confused as fuck and for what reasons I didn't know she need to speak the fuck up also.

KARISSA POV

This bitch just a sat here and told that bald mouth ass lie like I was on fucking drugs I was perfectly fine , I wanna jump over This fucking table on her ass but I'm better then that so I'm just gone sit here and be calm cuz I'm bout two seconds away from busting her got damn lip " okay first of all Ja'ceion sit your ass down and calm down , and Lesley don't sit there and tell that fucking lie like I was on drugs it wasn't shit wrong with me, YOU TOOK MY BABIES FROM ME ALL THREE OF THEM GREW UP WITH ME , AND LUTHER WAS TO FUCKING STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE DIDN'T HAVE Y'ALL!.

CASEY POV

I woke up to hollering coming from downstairs it was an unfamiliar voice so not thinking about the soreness coming from between my legs I got up and walked downstairs and when I got down there Jamahl's mother was holding a gun to another woman's head and I don't think she knows it.