mine

You wake up in the middle of the night, alone. You forgot where you were slightly panicking as you look around the room. 

Memories flood back into your mind as you remember that you are in Levi's bed and the events that unfolded that night. 

You smile, getting up you push open Levi's door a crack to see him at his desk, fully clothed lost in paperwork. He didn't seem to have noticed you yet. 

You felt you should leave so you pull on your pants, giving yourself a prep talk feeling your nerves start to kick in on having to see him. 

You walk out the door and Levi looks up at you "I should be on my way" you quietly say "go back to bed" Levi commandss his tone back to normal pointing his pen in the direction of his room that you just came from. 

You stop staring at Levi, he shakes his head at you ignoring his comment. You don't want to leave. But you felt this was going too far, staying the night in your Captain's room, sleeping with him, the way you could feel your feelings you hid deep down for him coming to surface, growing by the minute. 

You feel yourself blushing at your realization of your true feelings for your Captain. Even though Levi was being sweet on you earlier you figured it was his first time and was a vulnerable special moment for him and that was why he was being so loving earlier. But you knew this had to just be one nightstand that there's no way Levi Ackerman had feelings for you too. 

You didn't want to get hurt again, you swore off relationships after Armin. You were torn on what to do.

 "y/n do you hear me?" Levi's voice rang through your ears snapping you out of your thoughts, you didn't realize tears were swelling up in your eyes as you look away from Levi hoping he didn't notice but he did

Levi gets up from his desk coming over to you. He lifts your chin up to face him "y/n what's wrong?" he questions as a tear breaks free sliding down your cheek he brushes it away with his thumb

"I don't want to get hurt" you say your voice cracking you no longer care if you sound pathetic pulling your head down into his hand

Levi's body sinks pulling your chin back up forcing your eyes to meet his "did I hurt you" Levi asks his eyes were sincere 

"no Levi... this" you say lifting your onto the top of his that's holding your face 

"it's dangerous, I can't let myself get hurt again" you say as another tear falls down your face. 

Levi doesn't say anything wrapping his arms around you, you hesitate for a moment before melting in his embrace

"y/n I-" Levi begins "I like you.." he whispers you pull back his words wasn't much but coming from Levi you knew they meant so much more. 

He pulls back from your embrace, wiping away your tears. His hand finds its way to yours resting there. You look into his eyes feeling that same relaxing safe feeling once again. 

home. 

Levi brings you in for a soft sweet kiss pulling away gently giving your hand a squeeze letting go as he walks back over to his desk taking a seat. 

"I'll make us some tea" you say walking over to the kettle. You sit a cup down in front of Levi sitting down across from him taking a long sip of your own the warm liquid making you feel at ease. You watch as Levi takes another sip of his tea. 

"I believe I'll keep you around" he says gesturing to the cup of tea his way of letting you know you made a good cup.  

You smile "I don't know how I'm going to break this to Jean" you say teasing back at your Captain. 

"your mine, brat!" Levi states. 

/////////////////////////////////////

Thank you to everyone who's read my story <3 

hope all your fantasies were fulfilled 

you Levi simps !!!