confrontation

It was the next day you were walking with Hanji back after to her office after a day of training. Everyone liked training days with Hanji they were less.... intense than the days Levi was training. 

you really want to get back to feeling like your solider as the two of you walk down the hall you spot Levi walking down the opposite way. You decide to take a chance and speak with him about getting back on missions. 

"Captain Levi" you say as he passes you both stop Hanji turns back you and you give her a nod to go on. 

"what is it, cadet" he says examining your face 

"do you have a moment to talk?" you ask trying to sound as nice as possible not wanting this to turn into an argument  

Levi continues to stare at you before turning around walking toward his office. You take this as a yes and follow him. Once back at his office he lets you in you make your way over to the front of his desk taking a seat. Levi comes around sitting at his desk. 

He doesn't say anything you're trying to obey orders and wait for him to ask you to speak. But he doesn't he just sits there looking at you. 

"well, cadet" he finally says crossing his legs and leaning back in the chair

"I was wondering if you'd put me back on missions, sir" you speak confidently 

Levi doesn't say anything he looks away from you and down at his desk. 

"I don't plan to put you back on missions, l/n" he then tells you. You sit there your eyes going wide. 

why is he doing this to you?

you give up your nice act feeling anger begin to take over your body. You ball your hands into a fist, you could feel tears brimming your lashes. 

"I feel weak. Watching everyone grow without me!" you yell. Levi just stares at you through grey deep squinted eyes. You've had enough of his games. 

"why" you ask through your teeth looking at your Captain who was refusing to look at you. Without getting a reply your hand begin to grip the arm of the chair as you attempt to calm yourself 

Levi looks up at you, you could see his eyes wander around once more from you. You could tell he was thinking of an answer. 

Levi's eyes meet back at yours, you were both shooting draggers at once another neither of you want to back down from your word. 

"is this because I won't sleep with you, Levi!" you then yell out. Levi's eyes go wide at your choice of words. You could see he was about to speak. But you knew he already made up his mind and had no intentions of putting you back on missions. 

"I stopped sleeping around if this is why you're treating me like this. Not that it's any of your business!" 

You stand up quickly the force causing the chair to fall over in the heat of the action. You run out of the room before Levi could speak flinging open the door not bothering to close it behind you as you run down the hall. 

you slow down after a moment standing in from of Hanji's office you felt the tears running down your face. You could feel the vexation radiating off you you needed to calm down. 

You run to the bathroom luckily no one was in there as you splash your face with cold water trying to calm down your red cheeks and eyes that were becoming puffy. You grip the side of the sink letting out a huff, you take a few deep breaths and when you finally feel calm enough, you make your way to Hanji's office. 

You spend the rest of your day with Hanji not feeling like speaking only replying when Hanji speaks to you first. You skip dinner not feeling like being with the others hearing their stories. 

After dark, you ask Hanji if you were free to go telling them that you're tired. Hanji tells you can but that they have one last thing they need you to do. You stand there while Hanji rambles around in the office eventually pulling out paperwork from all over the place scanning over it before handing it to you. 

"I need you to take these to Levi" Hanji says. 

//////////////////////////////////

kinda a short chapter I know but the next one will be better!