Chapter 18

Sophia's POV:

It's the next morning and I didn't sleep at all. I was working and I figured since my dad owned the school Ethan goes to I'd talk to the principal myself. I knew it wasn't my place but I promised Ethan. Once 6 o'clock came I went and woke up Ethan so he could get ready. I woke up Lily as well so she could eat before we go and she was starting school today so that's a plus. At around 6:30am Colby woke up and went home to shower and later film which he asked me to join.

Colby's POV:

I talked to Sam and Kat to help me with a prank I've been planing to do on Sophia. Kat and I filmed the intro. Thankfully earlier I told Sophia I wanted to film together and told her to just walk in when she's ready.

Sophia's POV:

After I dropped Lily off at school. We headed to Ethan school. I parked in a parking space.

"What are you doing?" Ethan asked.

"You asked me not to tell your dad. So I have talk to the principal." I said and stepped out. Ethan was a Sophomore so 10th grade. We walked in.

"Go to class." I said to Ethan. He nodded and walked away. I walked to the office.

"Hi how may I help you?" The office secretarie asked.

"Can I speak with the principal?" I asked.

"Yes. Name please?"

"Sophia Valentino." I stated and she gulped. She nodded and told me to go back. I walked in and closed the door.

"W-what can I do for you Ms. Valentino?" Mr. Marks stuttered out.

"Schools have a no bullying policy, yes?" I asked coldly. He gulped.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

"Then why the hell is it still happening?!" I snapped.

"I don't know." He said.

"Bullshit. You are to put the policy you have in better effect because if I find out it's not in effect. Your going to be fired and lose your principal's license. Am I clear?" I snarled out.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

"Good." I said and walked out of the school and back to my car. I got in and started it. I pulled out and went back to my apartment. I went into my apartment and cooled off before heading over to Colby's apartment. I've text both Kat and Sam and neither will respond. Damn. Colby told me earlier to just walk in. So that's what I did. I walked in quietly in hopes to scare him. I got to his bedroom and I heard his and Kat's? Voice? I opened the door and felt everything in me shatter. Colby shirtless and Kat wearing one of his shirts.

"How could you?" I said my voice breaking. Just when I thought. I'm done.
"Baby I can explain." Colby said snapping my thoughts. I shook my head and ran. I ran out the door and to my apartment. I got in and locked the door. I slid down the door sobbing. Hades came over to me and started whining. I started sobbing as it all sunk in.

"Baby it's a prank. Princess open up. It's a prank." Colby voice came threw the door. I need to take my hurt out. I quickly fed Hades. I went into my room and grabbed nike shorts and a nikes sports bra. I grabbed my nike jacket. At this point I was a sobbing mess. I put my earbuds in. I blasted my music. I grabbed my keys. I unlocked the door and Sam,Kat and Colby were out there. I didn't care if they seen me cry. I locked my door again and ran out of the building using the stairs. I got in my car and drive off. I got to my gym and didn't even bother wrapping my knuckles as I punched the bag repeatedly. I did that until all I felt was sadness. But no matter how hard I hit the bag. It stayed. I realized it was almost time to pick up the kids so I showered and cleaned up knuckles. I drove there school feeling nothing but hurt, regret,and betrayal. I looked at my phone.