"Pure-blood." He says firmly as he stands in front of his common room.

He makes his way inside once the common room door opens. He looks up and watches as Finn sits in the floor, staring at the fireplace in front of him. Draco looks around and makes his way to the stairs without making any noise.

Finn catches some movement in the corner of his eye and snaps his head to Draco. "Malfoy, did you find her?" He quickly raises himself from the floor and observes as Draco turns around to face him.

"She's in her common room resting." Draco turns back around, facing his back against him and takes a few steps up the stair.

"Thank you for helping us find her. We would've taken longer to find her without your help." Finn shows him a small polite smile before walking out of the common room.

Draco slightly opens his mouth to say some insult before Finn heads out, but instead he shakes his head and heads to his dormitory. He opens the door to his dormitory and walks over to his bed. As he lays down, he closes his eyes and slowly starts to drift off.

___

Cora stands in front of her door, hesitating in going inside the room. She lets out a deep sigh before placing her hand in the door knob and twisting it. She steps inside the common room and observes as Lena gets ready for class.

Lena looks at Cora through the mirror in front of her and lets out a gasp. She snaps her head to her and walks over to her before wrapping her arms around her tightly.

"You're okay." Lena whispers to herself and closes her eyes for a few seconds before pulling away.

Cora looks at the relieved girl standing before her and shows her a small smile. "I'm sorry for making you stress out so much about me."

"You don't stress me out Cora, I just worry about you. You're my best friend, I'll always worry about you." She pulls Cora into a hug once again.

Cora's body tenses at her touch and slowly wraps her arms around her. She feels her body relax and lets out a relieved sigh before closing her eyes tiredly.

Finn knocks the door eagerly as he waits for Lena or Cora to open the door. Lena looks back at the door and pulls away from Cora gently.

"I'll get it, you shouldn't attend class for today and just rest." She looks back at her before walking towards the door and opening it, revealing an eager Finn.

"Is she here?" He smiles as he sees Lena nod at his question and steps inside the dormitory.

Cora observes as Finn steps inside the dormitory and she dedicates him a small smile. He walks over to her and tightly takes her into his arms. She feels her breath hitch and body tense once again at the strong embrace of arms holding her, making her back away. Finn looks at her with a confused look in his face and his smile slowly goes away at the sight of a frightened Cora.

"I'm sorry," She breathes out, her chin trembling as she caresses her arm, trying to calm herself. "I have to use the bathroom." She walks out of the room and immediately rests her back on the wall.

She breathes in and out at the feeling of her having a difficult time breathing. She pushes herself off the wall and rapidly walks over to the bathroom. As she steps inside the restroom, she locks the door and places her hands on the bathroom countertop.

Cora tightens her grip on the countertop as sobs wrack her body. She raises her head and looks into the mirror, her being the first thing she sees. She became the person she never wanted to be.

Someone who breaks as easy as glass.

Her eyes leave the mirror and lowers her vision, her eyes landing on her injured arm. She raises her sleeve and feels her eyes water once again at the word carved in her arm. She breathes in and breathes out trying to control herself, but fails when fresh bouts of sobs leave her mouth when she tries getting herself under control.

   TW: SELF HARM

"Fuck!" She yells at herself and connects her fist with the wall, making her let out a pained grunt.

She continues punching the wall with a harsh amount of force causing her knuckles to turn red. She observes as the doorknob twists a few times, making her back away from the wall and stop making noise.

"Cora, open the door please." Lena says impatiently as she tries opening the door with her body.

"Go away, Lena! I want to be alone." She says firmly as she sits in the floor, brining her knees up and wrapping her arms around her legs.

"I'm not going to leave you alone, Cora. Not this time so please open the door!" Lena yells with worry behind the door.

"Let me try opening the door." Finn moves Lena away from the door before slamming his shoulder against the door.

Cora looks up at them and immediately looks away once they look down at her arm. She lowers her sleeve before raising her hand up to her face and wipes away the tears in her cheek.

Lena lets out a small gasp once she notices all the blood on Cora's shirt she hadn't noticed earlier. She walks up to her and lowers herself down to her height as she stares at her. She opens her mouth to say something, but instead closes her mouth and slowly wraps her arms around her.

Cora lets out a soft sob as she slowly wraps her arms around her. She tightens her arms around her once she feels her body relax and looks up at Finn. He shows her a small comforting smile and walks up to them. He lowers himself as well and wraps his arms around both of them. He looks at Cora for a few seconds before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you." He whispers almost inaudible before caressing her back as he places his chin on top of her head.

Cora's eyes slightly widen at his words and feels her breath hitch. She swallows hard as she looks at the wall in front of her.

Her best friend had just told her that he loved her.