scene 2

The scene then goes to a city were a porcha pulled up. A man with a gun comes out and opens the door for a woman named Amanda Waller. She started walking to a fancy building with a guy in a stand of super man merchandise. He then turned it over and it said remember in gold.

Man: remember

Amanda just smiled and continued into a restaurant with two other men.

Man: we lose a national hero, but you sit there looking like the cat that ate the Canary.

Amanda: I've eaten a lot of canaries, it's taken some work, but I have the worst of the worst.

Amanda then plopped a big folder on the table that said top secret.

Man: there's rumors Amanda. Some of them have abilities.

Amanda: how the rumors are right? You know what the problem is with the metahuman is the human part, we got lucky with superman. He shared our values, the next superman might not.

Man: you're playing with fire Amanda.

Amanda: I'm fighting fire with fire.

Man: we're not gonna picture that task force x project of yours again are you?

Amanda: yes, but this time you better listen.

She turned a page which showed a prison fill of a guy named Floyd Lawton.

Amanda: Floyd Lawton Aka, Deadshot. He's the most wanted hitman in the world. Let's say he has an elite Clientele.

The scene then shows Floyd doing his most recent job.

Amanda: but everyone has a weakness and a weakness can be leveraged. His is an 11 year old honor student in Gotham City. His daughter. So we watched her and waited.

The scene shows Floyd walking and talking with his daughter into an alley way were batman shows up and they had a skirmish leaving floyd to give himself up because of his daughter.

Amanda: So know we have the man who never misses.

Man: where'd you put him?

Amanda: Let's say I put him in the whole and threw away the whole.

She then flipped to another page showing Harley Quinn.

Amanda: Harley Quinn. Before she ran off to join the circus. She was known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel, psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum, she was assigned to the clown himself, she thought she was curing him, but she was falling in love.

Scene shows Arkham Asylum shooting and Harleen getting electric shock and a crazy bar night were the bat brought her to the cops.

Amanda: Then there's the Aussie digger harkness or as the tabloids call him Captain boomerang? He robbed every bank in Australia at least once then it came to America for a fresh target set. Doesn't work well with others. We tangled with a metahuman and lived to tell about it.

~a few more character introductions later~

Amanda: and I saved the best for last, Y/n Dreemurr Aka, Chara.

Man: Chara?

Amanda: I'm talking about the metahuman who broke the barrier of Mt. Ebboit Chara. They broke the barrier a few years ago and came here to Gathem City to start a new life. Until suddenly he decided to bost their income by robbing banks. Ended up robbing 52 banks around America with a single nife. He also has a  weakness, his brother Asriel Dreemurr.

The scene shows Chara and Asriel Dreemurr walking home at night until the bat shows up.

Y/n: suprised to see you here.

Chara then took out his knife and tired to stab the bat but he deflected it.

Batman: it's over Chara. I don't want to do this right in front of your brother.

Chara then tried to send a knife at batman but Asriel gets in the way.

Y/n: Asriel move!

Asriel: Y/n please don't do this

Asriel started crying and Chara waved his arm to the left and allowed bat man to handcuff him and he sits on a wall and waited for the cops to come with Asriel hugging him and crying on him.

Amanda: now we have the knife thrower who never misses.

The next scene takes us to Belle Reve again.