scene 1

The camera zooms into a prison Belle Reve in Louisiana which holds the most notorious criminals including me. Anyways it was a normal day and I was throwing red knives into the cell wall. I then hear the gate to the cell block open and the same asswhole walked by.

Gaurd: Chow time!

Another guard: It's time.

He came up to my cell door and I made my knifes disappear.

Gaurd: Y/n, open your door, its dinner time!

I then jumped off my cell bed and walked up to the door window.

Y/n: only my brother and friends call me Y/n.

Guard: you ain't got no friends, Y/n.

He then plopped a plate with some disgusting looking meat. I grabbed the meat and showed him the plate.

Y/n: what's that?

Guard: that is called loaf.

Y/n: what's in it?

Guard: it's got a little bit of spaghetti in it. Toenails, rat shed, everything a teenager like yourself needs.

We each shared a short laugh then we stopped and I got closer to the window.

Y/n: come here I'm going to tell you a secret. Somehow or someway I'm going to get out of here so when I do your going to wish I was never here.

He laughed a little bit before leaning on the door.

Guard: did you just threaten a staff member?

Y/n: yes I did you got a problem?

Gaurd: yea yea

Y/n: let's go bitch

Guard: let's have some fun.

They opened my cell door and but a baton around my neck and I was being pulled by the neck into a chair. Once two guards got close to me I kicked them away and another one came and started hitting me with a baton in the stomach.

~somewhere else in Belle Reve~

Harley Quinn was hanging around in her cell which was a box of bars surrounded by a chage. Then the guards came in and opened the gate and surrounded her cell.

Guard: you going to come down from there or what?

Harley laughed and got down then gripped the bars.

Guard: * sigh * you know the rules hotness, you've got to keep your hands off these bars.

Harley: oh these bars?

Guard: yes those bars.

She then licked them and laughed. They then started to have a conversation and then the bars administer a electric shock and harley falls down and gets  back up charged at the bars screaming and get on the floor knocked out.

Guard: off! That is just a whole lot of pretty and a whole lot of crazy.

The scene then goes to a city as a porcha pulled over.