Emotions

After taking a bath I got ready and sat down to eat my breakfast which I asked to be served in the room.

"M'lady, are you going on an outing? If you wish too I will ask the duke's permission earlier so when you have to go you don't have to worry about that," Bianca said with a warm smile.

Seriously what is wrong with this maid? She was the one who most suffered at Crystalline's hands.

"Since when did I need permission to go out and about? Plus he doesn't even care!" I said in a cold tone.

"Uhmm...M'lady you might not be aware but..."

"But what?"

"The duke has sealed the mansion and put the guards around the walls," she replied.

"Ptooey," I spitted the drink while choking on it.

"Ohh M'lady!"

"Why the hell would he do that?" I exclaimed infuriated.

"The lord is probably worried about yesterday's accident. He probably doesn't want anything to happen to the lady,"

"Pfftt, that's funny! That cold blooded jerk is just like his son, Cold. If they ever actually cared for me they wouldn't let me be humiliated everyday on my birthday! They wouldn't allow my fiancé to cheat on me! They wouldn't allow me to be the way I am!" I shouted without thinking.

"Get out!"

"But M'lady...yes," Bianca left after I threw her one of Crystal's glares which is so cold that you can actually feel your fingers going numb.

I didn't know why I was so emotional, I just suddenly spouted a bunch of nonsense, although they were true it wasn't mine, it was like Crystal was in my mind talking instead of me.

I don't know what to do I feel that my emotions are too elevated and it's not like I'm on my period or close to getting my period.
'Did something happen while reincarnating? Neither me nor Crystal were emotional, we were basically blocks of ice.'
'Blocks of ice...'
Well they do melt when the temperature is hot. Is it because I'm too stressed with the whole situation, I mean of course I would be stressed but somehow I felt that my emotions weren't right.

"Heyy," Sam said with a smile making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Ayo, dumby how do you plan to get out of here?" Cassius asked while sitting on my pancakes.

"Well first of all, take your butt off my food. Second, I don't know. Gosh God is really dumb, Jesus Christ, couldn't he just make me wake up from the bed?! uhh now to get out of this house that is now surrounded by guards will be the hardest thing ever!" I said while sighing.

"Yup, I think father is getting old and forgetting things," Cassius said.

"Are you dumb father has been around for millenniums of years. You should probably go and ask forgiveness or he's gonna punish you," Sam said while hitting Cassius head.

"You know that millennium is old right, you dumbass!" Cassius replied while rubbing his head.

"Okay you two stop it, we need to find a way to get out of here,"

"Okay...sorry," they said together.

"I know! Pfftt...this is going to be fun,"