Chapter 20: Fiery Light! Defeat Lane!

~Athena stared at Lane as his eyes glowed a purple glow, Athena looks down at Adeona who pulls her into the Avatar World~

Athena: Adeona..

Adeona: What is your plan?

Athena: It's not something I want to do but.. I have no other choice.. If its gonna make him wake the hell up then I have no choice. I must go for a burst!

Adeona: Very well, lets give it our all!

Athena: Right!

~Athena exits the Avatar World and stares at Lane~

Athena: I will win!

Lane: In your dreams...

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Lucifer takes the center, its black flare instantly rises*

Athena: Attack! Guiding Shoot!!

*Adeona unleashed a heavy barrage of attacks, no attack managed to break through the barrier*

Lane: Is that all you can do?!

Athena: We're just warming up, shatter that barrier!!!

*Adeona attacks and it starts ripping off Lucifers rubber blades*

Lane: No! What are you trying to do?!?

Athena: Im ending this!!

~Lanes face started to mutate as his eyes began to turn black, the belts covering his chest snap.~

Athena: No!! Lane, Stop!!!

Demon Lane: I'LL KILL YOU!! SEND IT TO THE LOWEST LEVEL OF HELL! LUCIFER!!!

Athena: Like hell id lose!! Adeona!!

*Adeona and Lucifer clashed, each attack cracked Lucifer*

Athena: *Flare burning strong* Now full power!!!

Demon Lane: DIE!!

*Lucifer blows Adeona away, Adeona manages to stay strong*

Athena: Super Upper!!!

Demon Lane: VARIANT ARMAGEDDON!!!

*Adeona and Lucifer clash and the force of the impact caused Lucifer to break into pieces*

~Lane fell to his knees in absolute shock and anger, Athena runs over to him~

Athena: Lane.. I am so sorry-

~Lane stood up and backhanded his fist across her cheek and nose with insane force, Knocking her off her feet. Athena couldn't believe it, her brother actually hit her.~

Lane: You should be!! 

~Lane left and Athenas nose began to bleed and her cheek was starting to bruise some~

Athena: *whispers* Lane... How could you?...

~she buried her face in her hands and started to cry, heartbroken by Lanes harshness! She wipes away the blood but it still kept coming out, Harry waddles over to her and nudges her leg~

Athena: *sniffles* Harry...

*Harry hops onto her shoulder and squeaks*

Athena: *petting him* you can come with me if you want.. You'll be safer with me anyway.

*Harry snuggles into her pocket*

Athena: *giggles* You can stay in there..

*the bleeding finally stopped and Athena left the factory and headed to Shu's place to tend to the rest of her injuries*

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Next Chapter: Grand Event! Beyblade Ceremony!