Am I in love with Momo Yaoyorozu?

POV Jiro

"Come on Denki!" I yell as Denki fails, yet again, at catching the shell.

"I'm trying my best!"

"I doubt that." Todoroki says as he sits down on the couch next to me.

Me, Bakugo, Kirishima, and now Todoroki were reluctantly watching Denki fail at Mario brothers over and over. We were only watching him because Shinsou had to do something so he canceled on their date.

"GOD COME ON DUNCE FACE!!" Bakugo yelled after Denki died again.

"Bakubro... come on, calm down."

"Nrg. Shut up shitty hair." He says in a whisper as he sits back down.

"Wow Kiri! Your like the Katsuki whisperer! Haha!" I say.

"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE MY FIRST NAME EARPHONES?!?!?"

"Bakubro!" Kiri says to scold Bakugo

"Alright, alright, I'll stop calling you Katsuki!" I say defensively.

"You better!" Bakugo yells once again.

I have no clue why he won't let anyone call him Katsuki with out screaming but Kiri can call him "Bakubro" without any repercussions.

"Oh Princess Peach!" Mineta randomly chimes in. I didn't even know he was here. "Princess Peach is so hot!!" He says while drooling a bit.

"WOULD YOU JUT SHUT UP TRASH CAN?!?!?" Bakugo yells.

Kiri doesn't object when Bakugo yells this time though and I wouldn't either.

Mineta huffs and leaves the room pouting.

"Oh Hey Momo!" Denki says randomly.

Everyone in the room turns around to Momo walking into the common room hiding her face.

Is she.. crying?

"Momo what are you doing back so soo- are you okay?" Todoroki says.

"Yeah I-I'm fine. G-good night guys." She says as she walks out.

I start to think about what YaoMomo said to me before she left.

*ONE WEEK AGO*

"Hey YaoMomo! Are you okay?"

I come across YaoMomo sitting at the counter in the kitchen playing with her food and zoning out.

"Oh hey Jiro. Sorry just..." she stopped.

"Just?..."

"Sorry, sorry-"

"You don't have to say sorry every time
ya-know?"

"Oh yeah haha... is it okay if I tell you something?"

"Yeah of course!" I say with a smile as welcoming as I can make it.

She sits there for a moment trying to collect her words. In all of the two years We have gone to school together why is it now that I notice how pretty she is I never noticed how pretty she really was. And seeing her sad like this was kind of strange. She was normally a happy girl who, most of the time, had a smile on her face.

I mean of course I've seen her sad before but not like this.

"Well to put it simply, I have to tell my parents something that is really important, but I don't think they'll support me..." she says

"OH MY GOD YAOMOMO ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?!"

My heart was racing. I know her parents are very conservative. They don't even like me! Why would they like the fact that she's PREGNANT?!?!?

"What?!? No!!!"

"Oh thank god!" I say with a breath of relief. "Then what is it?"

"I-...."

"You don't have to say it if you don't want to ya-know" I say trying to reassure her.

"I think I'm a.... l-lesbian.."

I was a little shocked. I also kinda though her and Todoroki were into each other.

"Well-"

"How'd you tell your parents???"

"Actually I... didn't. My parents are also bisexual and they believe that you shouldn't have to come out. I mean you don't have to come out as straight, right?"

"..." she didn't respond.

"But that's completely your choice. I don't agree with them on all levels of that, but, I do believe that you should follow your heart." I say. I realize that I was staring at her with googly eyes, my heart pounding and my cheeks red.

Omg I hope she can't see me

Then she looks up at me, her eyes staring at me like I was staring at her, and her cheeks red.

Oh lord. I she blushing at me?!?

"Thank you Jiro. This... really helps." She says while getting up. Still blushing.

"Don't mention it." I say also still blushing.

Oh my god. Am I in love with Momo Yaoyorozu?

*PRESENT TIME*

"Im going to go check on her." Todoroki says getting up.

"No. Let me" I say quickly walking out of the room.

I start to speed walk down the hall. She didn't have to say anything for me to know what she was crying about when she walked in earlier.

When I'm about four doors down, I can hear muffled sobs that I assume are YaoMomo's.

When I finally get to the door, I can perfectly hear her loud sobs and am suddenly overwhelmed with grief for her.

My hand hovered next to the door.

"YaoMomo? Can I come in?"

807 words