"I've been living at Hogwart's since I was four years old, think I know where the boys seventh year dorms are." Ollie rolled her eyes again, turning away to gaze around the common room. A yank on a strand of hair had Ollie swiveling her head back to George.

"The offer still stands." He grinned, before pushing off the couch to land next to Fred, nudging him over.

Ollie watched him for a moment, and just as she was going to turn away, George looked up to smile at her before returning back to his work. Leaving Ollie with a funny feeling in her chest, and the distinct sound of a thunder clap sounding far away outside. She was the only who heard it.

Ollie tossed and turned for hours. If it wasn't Angelina's not so gentle snores, then it was the drip of the faucet in the bathroom. Then she could hear Ginny's obnoxiously loud breathing through the wall, then it was Alicia rolling over in her bed again, muttering something about quidditch.

As well as the three voices down in the common room, talking about her.

Ollie finally had enough, and threw her blanket off her body. She was clad in one of her dad's old t-shirts that she had found in her trunk that she hadn't realized was in her dorm room, as well as a pair of loose cotton shorts. The tower was also impossibly hot as well. She was one more horrid sound away from sneaking back into Hagrid's hut for the night.

Ollie walked down the stairs silently, catching sight of two red haired twins near a small flickering fireplace, listening attentively to Hermione who was tracing a paragraph with her finger on a textbook in her lap.

"Tempest are very rare, they are born during a total solar eclipse. Which only happen every hundred years or so. They must be born within the time frame of when the solar eclipse is at it's maximum. Which is only seven and a half minutes." Hermione recited from the book, a book that Ollie memorized cover to cover.

"So she happened to be born within that seven and a half minutes?" Fred whispered, clarifying Hermione's statement.

"Actually, in 1978 the eclipse was only four minutes long. So no." Ollie spoke, now standing above them with her arms crossed over her chest. 

Hermione jumped, slamming the book closed while Fred scrambled away. George was the only one who sat still, slowly turning around to peer up at Ollie.

"Lucky you." George stated calmly, a small smile on his lips but Ollie didn't return the notion.

"Lucky me." Ollie deadpanned, she reached over and grabbed the book from Hermione who let her have it with a hesitant smile. Clearly embarrassed that she had been caught.

Ollie flipped through the pages, before shoving it back at Hermione. "Read it." She instructed, and Hermione bit her lip before nodding.

"Tempest are known to be violent, and full of rage. They are often described as having a storm in their heart, making them a difficult species to love as their emotions are easily swayed." Hermione's voice was fading to a whisper, so Ollie cleared her throat.

"No, please do keep reading." Ollie nodded, and Hermione took a deep breath before nodding. Fred glanced at her reassuringly, but it didn't make Hermione feel any better.

"Once angered, a Tempest has the ability to flatten a small city with just the snap of their fingers." Hermione attempted to skip over a line, but Ollie interrupted her.

"Tempest's throughout history were often weaponized for mass destruction during times of war." Ollie recited, and Hermione followed along the words with her eyes. "Tempest have been used to sway the earth's natural path for human gain." Ollie continued, finding herself locked in George's calculating gaze.