𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.

Majesty.

"Mhm," I moaned as Lontrell sucked on my private area, as soon as we got in the house he went straight to it

"Turn round," he removed his finger from inside me. I turned on all fours with a deep arch in my back.

He started to eat me from the back, damn near making my legs go out. The pleasure was real, the sexual tension was real. It was everything for me, this felt like heaven.

"Shit," I dragged as he massaged and sucked my pussy. My stomach started to tighten up, indicating that I was close to nutting.

I threw my head back, bitting down on my bottom lip as I nutted all over his face but that didn't stop him.

Once I felt him remove his face, my body dropped onto the mattress as my breathing started to decrease. I heard Lontrell move around a little before tapping my ankles.

"Get up and arch yo' back," he sternly submitted with his deep voice, his voice always sent shivers to my body.

I slowly lifted myself up with all my strength, placing a deep arch in my back.

He rammed inside me, making me yawp out in pain and pleasure. "Shit," he hissed gripping my hair and slapping my ass cheek.

His pace got sloppier and faster. The sound of gushiness, my moans and our skins clapping together sounded throughout my room.

"Baby," I moaned, reaching my hand back and onto his stomach to slow his pace up.

"Move yo' hand and stop fuckin' running," He pushed my head into the mattress and gripped my waist.

He felt so good inside me only thing I could do was lay there and take it, I was letting him do whatever he want to me at this point.

"Shit, you feel so good bae," I felt him pulled out of me and tap his dick on my pussy a few times before slowly sliding back in. "Fuck," He moaned.

His moans were so beautiful, they made me even wetter. I love a nigga that's not afraid to moan and show affection. Niggas be holding back moaning and that's something I hate.

He roughly gripped my neck, pulling my back into his chest. Our lips connected, he was kissing and fucking me so good til the point where my legs were weak.

"Mmm baby," I cried as his strokes got rougher.