The ruckus stopped as they noticed Captain Levi. Kyra walked back in the room to see Captain Levi rub his hand under the table examining his hand.

"I'm quite sure I gave you enough time." Captain Levi commented causing Eren to groan as he face palmed.

"Anyways... We'll discuss your lax cleaning job another time. Eren. Hange is itching to get the experiment started." Captain Levi informed.

"R-Right." Eren said.

Captain Levi turned to Kyra, "Kyra. Hange needs more samples."

Kyra gave a huff, "Right. Another day of being her personal pin cushion."

...

Hange, Moblit, Levi, Armin Historia, and Kyra watched from a cliff. Kyra's feet dangled freely from the edge as she watched Eren transform.

Kyra glanced down in amusement seeing another half-assed Titan transformation.

"What's wrong, Eren?! Get up! The future of humanity is riding on you! Get up, damn it!" Hange screamed out.

"Third time, and his form's changed again. He's not even ten meters tall, and some of his body lacks muscle. Plus, Eren's scrawny ass is hanging out." Captain Levi commented.

"I can see that! Eren! Can you still move?! Give us a signal or something!" Hange retorted to Captain Levi before yelling down at Eren.

Kyra watched boredly as Mikasa ran to Eren and Jean called after her.

"Great. The brat's at it again. Off to the rescue. She never learns, does she?" Captain Levi said stoically.

"There's no response... We're done here! Eren!" Hange said before calling out to Eren as she dropped down.

"Hot! Think you can ease up on the steam a little?!" Hange exclaimed as she pulled Eren's body out.

"Hey be careful with him! Can't you see he's bleeding?" Mikasa shouted.

Hange gave a screech as she saw Eren's face.

"You see his face, Moblit?" Hange shouted.

Sketch it, quick! We gotta get this!" Hange exclaimed.

"Section Commander! Have you no compassion at all?!" Moblit scolded.

Mikasa cut Eren free causing Hange to fall back with Eren

"Um, sorry about that." Hange apologized.

"Not the outcome we'd hoped for. We're still a long way from being able to use Eren's Titan to seal the wall." Captain Levi said looking to Armin.

"Yes. We've known all along this would be like grasping at proverbial straws." Armin agreed.

"The plan's strategically sound. And simple in theory. All we need is to get Eren there. This could still work, but it's going to depend on him." Captain Levi informed.

"Experiment's over! All troops, withdraw at once!" Hange shouted.

"Withdrawing! Go! Make sure we weren't seen!" A soldier ordered.

"Right!" Jean shouted.

"Kyra, my beautiful storm cloud! Are you ready to make new friends?" Hange called out looking up at her.

Kyra sighed, "Dear god, another one. Is she pulling these names out of a hat?" Kyra muttered standing up.

"You ride back to the house with Eren." Captain Levi instructed Historia.

"I'm headed for Trost District with Hange's group. Kyra you're coming with." Captain Levi instructed.

...