TWENTY EIGHT ⁑ for future plans.

Start from the beginning

she froze, utterly frigid, only for a minute; as soon as she was responsive once more, (L/n) ran her slender fingers through his blonde hair, gently tugging him down to her neck to which he accepted eagerly.

(Y/n) felt her skin tingle at the touch of his warm tongue, her stomach erupting in butterflies. the light yet passionate kisses starting a fire within her no one else could ever ignite. he licked the sweet, apple tasting skin, trapping her brain in a fuzzy daze. warmth spreading through her body leaving the tips of her fingers and toes tickling.

he slowly pulled back, his shadowed amber eyes meeting her own; sending an electric flicker down her spine. (Y/n), now flustered, stared down at his lazy smirk, his head resting on her shoulder.

"you taste so good." he whispered, his deep voice vibrating in his chest. (Y/n) felt her cheeks burn, pushing him off and turning to look away. "ew, stop; that sounded dirty, you're gross."

Kaminari chuckled at her flustered expression, a shy (Y/n) was a cute (Y/n).

silence veiled the atmosphere, their sights crawling back to the sinking sun; stars now coming into view.

"hey... (Y/n)?"

"hm?" she turned to make eye contact, hair moving in synchronization with her movement.

"you're a 3rd year right?"

"uhh yeah?" (Y/n)'s looked at the boy with a raised eyebrow, confused as to why he would ask a question he already knew the answer to.

"3rd years at UA started their preparations for graduation.." Denki began, breaking eye contact and looking forward at the disappearing sun. "are Shiketsu 3rd years doing the same?.."

(Y/n) sat in silence, still staring at him. she didn't know where all of this was coming from, he rarely brought up Shiketsu in conversation so it was extremely odd of him to ask.

that was until the indirect question finally reached the part of her brain that was still working.

ohhh.

her (e/c) eyes shifted from his face to the now dark sky. "i'm two months away from graduating, if that's what you were asking." she snickered, finding his ambiguity amusing. she raised the juice bottle to her lips, "why?"

his answer came instantaneously. "where do you want to go for university?"

"oh." (Y/n) paused, bottle nozzle still against her lips. "i applied to multiple hero universities so i'm still not sure which one i'm enrolling in..? Denki why're you asking me all of this?" awkward chuckles fell from her lips like a string.

this time, the answer never came. the blond simply stared at the ground under his shoes. "dunno.." he shrugged.

"cmon, tell me. y'know i can tell when something's bothering you, right?" (Y/n) playfully nudged his shoulder, teasing smile painted upon her plump lips. "what's up?"

"i guess it's kind of... upsetting that you and i might get separated across the country if we don't get accepted into the same place." he continued, "Shiketsu and UA are both in Tokyo; we can see each other all we want for now- but when we graduate, there's a slim chance we'll stay in the same city."

Denki brushed his -still wet- blond hair away from his face, other hand tightening it's hold on (Y/n)'s. "and even after that do you think we'll stay together as pro heroes? or signed under the same agency? it's a little scary to think about." he turned to her, "i don't want to think back to you as a passing fling i had, i really like you (Y/n)."

the girl felt her heartbeat quicken, the space between her fingers collecting sweat when she heard his words. i mean, he'd told her he loved her countless times; it was always slipping past his lips - but for some reason, the way i really like you (y/n) rolled off his tongue was so sweet it left her breathless.