nope

monday, 9 february
2:49pm

you walked downstairs, kenma sobbing into your chest, his arms wrapped around your lower back. you tried to walk but he stayed clung onto you like a sloth.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" he choked between sobs. "S-HE S-SHE'S GONEEEEEE!!!"

"yes kenma, i know, but we have to let go, dyou wanna come outside? i'll sit with you." you said, stroking his head.

"uh huh.." he let go of you, leaning into your arm. you didn't quite catch it but he sent a smirk in kageyama and akaashi's general direction.

you held his hand on the way to your patio, kenma sniffling and wiping his eyes as he followed you. his year-stained face wasn't a pleasant one, like, he looked like a puffy mess. it was kinda cute.

you sat him down on the swinging bench on which you and akaashi had hit it off at kuroo's birthday party.

"kenma." you looked him dead in the eyes. "what's the deal with everyone? you wouldn't be crying this hard over a show, also, you were fine five minutes before i left? kageyama, oikawa and suga are suspicious at the moment. do you have anything to do with it?"

he was shocked to say the least. he went from fame sniffling to completely fine in a matter of seconds, pushing his hair out of his face.

"thank GOD! and no, i don't know what they're up to, but i know that kageya-" he did what you did, slapped his hand over his own mouth, his cheeks a furious red.

"kageyama what? likes me? HAHAHAH" you laughed, slapping your thigh repeatedly.

"no. but we need to get him someone, when you and akaashi finally date, he'll be all alone so like.." kenma was visibly deep in thought, his eyebrows knitted together in concentration.

"hinata? they're good friends right?" you questioned, peeking through the kitchen window to the group.

"hmm... yeah? is he" kenma did the limp wrist thing. "you know?"

"hinata is pan? i wanna say?? toes is bi.." you replied, smiling at kenma's little hand action.

"toes?? HAHAHAHAH IM GONNA CALL HIM THAT!!" kenma screeched, tears forming in his eyes.

"also it's like 2am you gotta be quiet hun."

"i kinda wanna go to bed" kenma yawned, placing his head on your shoulder.

"stop youre the boy it's supposed to be the other way around!!" you pushed his head off, putting yours on his.

"just sit on my lap then it's not hard." kenma smirked, eyes half-lidded.

"bro what about akaashi?? hmmm?" you stood up, doing that dad thing when they slap their knees and stand up. "i'm gonna go to bed, coming with?"

"of course m'lady." kenma grinned, pulling himself up.

the pair of you walked into the lounge, hand in hand. kageyama's face was a look of confusion and disgust, and akaashi's was straight up envy and disapproval.

"ME AND KENMA ARE GOING UPSTAIRS AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO ENGAGE IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MENTIONING IT AND WE WILL BE PLAYING MARIOKART SO IF YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING THAT IS THE REASON. ALL OF MY SLEEP BED THINGS ARE IN THAT CUPBOARD, ASK KUROO. THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT"  you and kenma were just stood like 👯‍♀️ until you had finished your speech. once it was over, he ran over to the front door, grabbed his bag and ran upstairs to you, giggling like a little gremlin.

"we could totally do the f word right now and they wouldn't know~" you stated, looking up at the boy.

"no. i dont do that shit." he smacked the back of your head, earning him a kick in the shin.

"AKAASHI YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS BULLYING ME!" kenma yelled, making you just stare at him with pure hatred.

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND?? AND IM COMING UP LET ME JU- KOU STOP I'LL COME BACK!!" you heard akaashi yell, making you panic.

"kenma what if we f word and you're just in the next room?? what are you gonna do then?? you only have yourself to blame." you threw a pillow at hun as soon as akaashi made his way to the doorframe.

"hi kaashi 😁 i totally wasn't-" he cut you off as usual.

"oh yeah, i heard the whole thing."