Part 1 - Escape

Thump

Thump

That's all you heard as you kept running. Running from what? Well the cops of course. Meet yourself, a edgy abandoned house explorer, the cops aren't very fond of your kind but you just wanted to escape, escape the never ending loop of everyday things, wake up, eat, go to school/work, go home, repeat. It didn't mean anything to you, you'll soon regret that.

"Hurry up!" You shouted at your crew that consisted of 4 members. Ciel, Benny, miki and victor. You all ran through the muck of the underground catacombs in Paris, a place that is notorious for the unknown and mystery. It dimly lit with you faulty lantern that you stupidly forgot to bring more matches, maybe it was because of the adrenaline of the thought of finding secrets of the catacombs. As you passed through the many bones that reached the top of the ceiling of the tunnel some had a beige color, normal for a human skeleton while some had brown almost black parts because of the many years put onto the skeleton some even from the Merovingian era.

Your lungs were in fire and kept on urging you to stop but your head and heart, the sadistic bastards, kept telling you to keep running, you slowly smiled and laughed and said, "c'est tout ce que vous avez des flics? essayez nous!" (That's all you got cops? Try us!) With saying that sentence Ciel perked up and interjected, "(y/n) are you serious? Why are you edging them?" He glared and panted wiping off his glasses with the foggy-ness of his hot breath since he was running like the devil himself came down and poked him with his pitch fork. No matter you thought, we just have to escape and we'll be home free, the bricks of debris from the tunnel kept coming down and blinding you all but through it you can see an exit of light, the outside of this dark and depressing place.

You saw something catch your eye mid run to the exit and skidded your body to a stop to observe the dusty and decrepit artifact. It looked like a book with the cover being a dark brown and slightly torn with, weirdly, no title. You turned your head slightly pondering, "what the hell?" You murdered to yourself picking it up and turning it around to the back side and you could only see with little light the letters 'S' 'E' and 'P' you were lost in thought but something broke it, Miki. "(Y/N) what the fuck are you doing? Let's go!" She grabbed your  arm and practically dragged you to the exit, you had a confused expression while your face is slowly lit up with light and you looked up.

The outside of the catacombs.