Stop following me

Start from the beginning

She then explains everything, like everything about Queen Iodide, how she lied about not having an heir and everything from there, including reading some of the diary entries, I know it's not right for her to read someone else's personal thoughts and feelings but she's so entangled in this mess I let her continue.

I don't believe what she's saying at first, I don't think the other girls are comprehending it either, my grandmother killed Ana's and then my mother stormed to kill her mother.

"The people in the other world were all told it was a fake alarm and those dark ones which Sapphire awoke, just came out of hiding, the army which stormed in to kill Ana's mother was sworn to secrecy, that's why we don't mention anything past that point in the celebration of light," she finishes looking down, I can tell that Ana's mum was almost like a daughter to her.

We all sit in silence, should we be mad? Sad? Angry? I mean Ana didn't know until last night or this morning so it's not like it was her choice to lie to us, she didn't know what she was doing, just like I don't know what to think

"So where do you think she went?" Bloom asks,

"When she came to my office she begged me to kill her, she asked me why I didn't kill her or her mother when I had the chance, she thinks I believed her when she pretended to come back to her senses before leaving my office, but before I let her leave I was talking to Professor Silva and he said Sky was looking for her, I knew she wasn't going to listen to me, and I also knew Sky wouldn't let her do anything stupid," she explains, I stare at her, my face a blank canvas.

"So where are they?" I ask, dumbfounded about the fact she's not more worried, "Because if I know Ana they are in the forest, they could both be bead by now," I spit out and Dowling looks my way, " she's a lot more powerful then any of you believe, then she believes herself, and if it comes to it, she'll be able to generate as much power as she needs, probably more than all os us in this room combined" Dowling says to me specifically.

"Ana wanted to kill herself?" Terra asks, am I the only one freaking out that we still don't know where she is. 

Dowling nods solemnly, "I mean you've heard the whole story, but now imagine yourself in her position, she didn't know how you'd all react, she thinks everyone will want her dead, she doesn't want to live a life of lies," she says and I look around.

How would I feel if I was in her position? I would be so scared, I'd be scared of anyone and everyone, she must be so scared I'll be out for her because I'm the heir of the women who killed her family. 

I take a few deep breaths, "I don't know about these girls but," I stare into Dowling's eyes, "I love Ana so much, she's one of the people I'm closest to, it may have started rocky but I could never want anything bad to happen to her, her mother wasn't Queen Iodide, Sapphire wanted to live a peaceful life from what you told and read for us, and," I turn back to all the girls, "We know Ana, she is nothing like that evil woman, I just want her back here with us," I announce and all the girls agree. Friends don't leave friends behind.

"And if it takes all of us five to keep her secret safe then we will, she won't have to lie to us, no matter what," I say looking into Dowling's eyes again, she looks relieved, she nods and hold one of my hands between hers.

She smiles, "You girls, and your generation is much more understanding then people have been for years, when we find her, you can show her that her life is worth something, that you need her, then we take it from there," she says and we all agree, "No matter what professor Silva says," she adds, I wonder what she means, does he want Ana gone, I mean it was kind of her fault he could have died, but she fixed that mistake with no knowledge it was even her who caused it, because she's like that.