Stop following me

Start from the beginning

He stands there just looking at me, he could break and scream, or shout, or kill me himself any second, but nothing comes, he just analyses my face over and over, I nod in acceptance, and push past the barrier, I hear his steps behind me, if I don't give a reaction maybe he'll turn around.

I've been walking for like 10 minutes arriving to where we were on my second day when I was calling my ma, "Stop following me," I say harshly turning around to meet his face.

"If what you say is the truth, you're nothing like that Queen, you wouldn't hurt anyone, bloody hell you couldn't even if you wanted to, your conscious would attacked you first," he explains, 

I rub my hands over my thighs, it stops my hands from creating any power, "I may be, didn't Queen Iodide start her rein being loved, kind, understanding like her mother, until she turned all wicked style, and even, and even," I can't seem to push out the words, "Even if I didn't end up like her mentally, people would find out, eventually, and come and kill me anyway, it's not like I can have children either, I don't want them to suffer being cursed, one little mood swing, a second of a dark power and hundreds of people can wind up dead" I announce boldly, 

He has no argument to that, there isn't one is there?

"Can you image if Stella found out? Her mother?" I ask with a laugh, "I can't lie to them, they already know something dodgy was going on with me, they know about my powers, they know I found the journals, they'll do the dot-to-dot and figure it out, wouldn't it be more peaceful if I did it myself?" 

He's about to say something, but then sounds of rustling and footsteps surround us, great, time for a family gathering! He doesn't have his armor or weapons and I'm not letting him die with me. 

"Sky you need to run, you need to go before it's too late," I frantically push him towards the school, only a dumb person would think he could outrun them and get to the school before they get to him. I turn my hand as three approach us, "STAY BEHIND ME!" I shout over the roar of my flames, 

It's like a dance, they come close they move away, attack and defense and attack, when one falls to the ground the other two are more angry then expected, I need to generate more power, "we need to move back a little," I shout and we start backing up, my powers not strong enough, then I hear a thump. I turn and in the corner of my eyes I see him on the ground, and a with a rip across his shirt, he's not moving, but sounds of pain escape his lips, this fuels my fire, and after a long struggle with the monsters I fall to my knees beside him, panting.

Stella's POV:

We have all come back to the room, like Aisha asked, everyone is here except Sky, he hasn't been answering any of our texts, all we need is for something bad to happen to him too. I brush my fingers through my hair, me, Terra, Musa and Bloom are already here, waiting for Aisha to finally turn up.

I stand when she walks in the door with Dowling, great, Aisha always finds the need to get the headmistress involved.

"I swear I didn't tell her," Aisha barks before any of us can say anything. Dowling meets each of our eyes one by one, something tells me she already knew that Ana was in the east wing, and a gut feeling tells me tells me that she might have already talked with Ana too.

She takes a deep breath and lets the air escape through her nose before speaking, "I have a lot to explain to you girls if we are to keep Anastasia safe," she announces and moves over to the sofa, sitting herself down next to me.

Terra offers her water, Dowling agrees and drinks the whole glass picking up the journals, just the feelings of the material on her skin looks like it brings back so many memories.