Her brother only ignored her, "Which means she is off-limits, clear?"

"Oh my god." She groaned, facepalming.

No matter how uncaring Rowan seemed to come across as, there was one thing that never, ever changed.
He was incredibly protective of Mor.
Whether it was with boys, magic, or if she was generally in danger, he would always be there. Sure, they might always be at each other's throat and make snide remarks at each, but there nothing either of them wouldn't do for the other. Rowan always had her back, and Mor would always be there for him.
She just wished he'd open up a bit more to her, but she wouldn't push it.

Cheeks flushing with embarrassment, Mor spared a glance in Kai's direction. She wouldn't lie, he was a good looker, but she really wasn't interested in dating at the moment.
Some folks wore a smile, but from the mere minutes of knowing him, she could tell that this guy was the embodiment of a smile. Everything about him was a gentle and understated joy as he blushed from Rowan's statement. His features were soft and his eyes were the shade of a cloudless summer sky. Framing his face were thick waves of jet black, the shade so dark with bright shines, Mor couldn't tell each strand apart.

"Dude, relax." Kai chuckled, running a hand through his hair, and turned to Mor, "I mean no offence, but I'm not interested."

Mor grinned, shrugging, "Right back at you."

"Good." Rowan harrumphed, "Keep it that way."

Shaking her head at her brother comment, Mor took a step away from the two boys, "Look, as much as I've enjoyed this little conversation, I need to get going."

"Yeah, we should probably get back to training." Kai nodded, offering a hand to Rowan, "God knows you need it, mate."

Rowan only rolled his eyes and allowed Kai to help him to his feet, "I only lost because somebody made me trip."

"I only did that because somebody deserved it." Mor argued, a smirk dancing on her lips.

Kai sighed, "I feel sorry for your dad."

The siblings both turned to him then and spoke in unison, "So do I."

With one last glance at Rowan, Mor grinned and turned on her heel, striding away from her brother and Kai, and continued along the path. As she walked, she spared a glimpse back at the Specialists, but her step faltered as her gaze snagged on a certain someone she'd rather not engage with.
Riven's mouth quirked into a smirk, and Mor rolled her eyes, raising a hand and flipping him off.

Acting as if the small interaction hadn't happened, she turned off the path and ventured into the forest surrounding Alfea, trailing her hands along the bark of the trees as she went.
Again, Morrigan didn't know whether it was her magic peeking through, or whether it was just genuinely who she was, but she'd always loved forests. Growing up on the outskirts of Solaria's capital city was all well and good, but there was a noticeable lack of woodland and rolling hills of green. In the forest, she was free to be whoever she wished, for the trees were her friends, her companions that were ever-present. They gave her a sense of security, knowing that even if everything else changed in the world, they would still be there, always.

In the sunlight that painted her skin so warmly, the trees were dancing ladies, each in dresses more fabulous than any designer could craft. They moved, choreographed by the wind, in perfect time with one another. They were the life and soul of that late summer day, and Mor wondered how many hues of green her eyes were witnessing. As the ancient beings stretched upwards and outwards toward the light, drinking in rays as pure as the rain, a bright smile spread across her features. A smile of pleasure, of relaxation, of peace.