Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Fang Qiao always thought that Lu Yanzhou was a rich second generation guy who was idle and passionate, but he did not expect that he was a mysterious man with a bumpy life experience.

     Fang Qiao wanted to listen to his first love story with some snacks, but Lu Yanzhou didn't want to say more, so he could only give up.

     "It's no wonder, Mr. Lu, your avatar is a leaf, it turns out that the old love is not over." Fang Qiao sighed.

     Lu Yanzhou frowned, he didn't mean it like that.

     "Mr. Lu, I won't have to pretend to be in love with you in front of your family in the future right?"

     "Well, until my dad stops arranging marriages for me."

     Fang Qiao bit his lip and wanted to struggle again.

     Lu Yanzhou spoke again: "Don't worry, the benefits are indispensable for you. If you become popular or even open twenty cake shops, you have the final say."

     "Then I want a cake shop!"

     "...I Promise."

     Fang Qiao, who was upgraded from a real lover to a fake boyfriend, was bubbling with happiness as if he had already seen the opening scene of the "Master Fang Cake Shop". Even the guests to be invited cutting the ribbon, he had thought about that.

     Later, when he walked through a bookstore on the way home, he saw Lu Yanzhou printed on the cover of a magazine at the door. Fang Qiao asked the boss to give him 20 copies without saying a word.

     After all, people have to sponsor his 20 cake shops, so he should support sales.

     When Fang Qiao returned home, he lay down on the bed and turned over the magazine. There were four pages in which were interviews with Lu Yanzhou, probably some of the achievements in the three years that he took over the company.

     Fang Qiao was too lazy to read carefully, they were all written manuscripts, and what was said was not Lu Yanzhou's style at all.

     However, the photo on the cover is still very eye-catching. The man is wearing a brick-red sweater with an outstanding temperament.  Fang Qiao wondered if Lu Yanzhou's company went bankrupt, he would be a good male model.

     He stared at Lu Yanzhou's enlarged face for a while, remembering the kiss in the office today.

     He was shy, this is Fang Qiao's first kiss.

     Although he slept with Lu Yanzhou many times in the past few years, it was the first time he was kissed. Lu Yanzhou doesn't seem to like too much contact with his bed partner other than having sex. Kissing has gone beyond mere nurturing.

     Fang Qiao didn't know what it was like to kiss, he only knew that he was quite comfortable when kissing Lu Yanzhou.  He secretly recollected and touched his lips, his cheeks were a little hot unexpectedly.

     What's more terrible is that the lower body has also enlarged.

     It has been some days since he had his problem been resolved, Fang Qiao unbuttoned his pants and said, "Then I'm sorry for using you, Mr. Lu", and then focused on taking care of his little brother using the cover of the magazine.

     Lu Yanzhou, who was outside that night, suddenly started sneezing non-stop, so he had to leave early and go home to make a cup of ginger tea.

     In the variety show recording three days later, Fang Qiao sent a message to Lu Yanzhou before going on stage, saying that he would like to thank him for the arrangement. Without Mr. Lu, there would be no Fang Qiao today.

     Lu Yanzhou happened to be attending the launch conference of a movie that day as an investor. He sat in the audience and waited while being bored. He received a message prompting him to take out his mobile phone.

     Baby Zhou: Talking about people

     Baby Qiao: Thank you Mr. Lu for letting me participate in today's variety show

     Lu Yanzhou just remembered that there was something like this. At that time, to help Han Jiayue promote the new play, Fang Qiao was stuffed in.

     Arranging two of his little lovers at once, Mr. Lu's efficiency is high.

     Baby Zhou: Record well, don't get eliminated in the first round.

     Baby Qiao: Okay, Mr. Lu. But Mr. Lu I have a question, how did you change your profile picture?

     The original leaf became the London Bridge.

     Baby Zhou: Well, Fang Qiao

     Baby Qiao:...

     Baby Zhou: It was to make a full set

     Fang Qiao felt that Lu Yanzhou at that moment seemed to be a straight man who was harder than steel.

     As the agent had said, a total of six guests attended the recording that day. Except for Fang Qiao, the little-known walker-on, the other five starring actors are all popular actors.

     During the self-introduction, when the popular actors spoke, people shouted slogans deafeningly in the audience and snapped shots.

     When it was Fang Qiao's turn to speak, the audience suddenly became quiet.

     Standing in position, Han Jiayue couldn't help but raise his eyebrows proudly.

     Fortunately, the host was Fang Qiao's old teammate He Yuan, who quickly said a few words and cleverly resolved the embarrassment with a few funny statements.

     After the introduction, there was a warm-up game session, two by two pairs, draw and match.

     As a result, Fang Qiao was honored to team up with the protagonist, Han Jiayue.

     Fang Qiao accepted this fate calmly, while Han Jiayue jumped angrily in places where the camera couldn't take pictures.

     The rule of the game is to tie the two together back to back with a rope, and transport materials back and forth between AB and AB. The one who transports a large number within the specified time wins.

     As Han Jiayue accepted the bondage, he leaned back into Fang Qiao's ear and chirped non-stop: "Don't think that you will be great when you climb up using Mr. Lu. The entertainment industry relies on ability!"

     Unexpectedly, Han Jiayue still cares about his development. Fang Qiao nodded and accepted it humbly, and told Han Jiayue: "Don't worry, I am good in bed."

     Han Jiayue's eyes were red with anger.

     After the start of the game, Han Jiayue took the initiative to become a bad teammate and stepped on Fang Qiao's feet frequently along the way.

     Fang Qiao has an unusually competitive spirit in the game. In order not to be dragged down by his teammates, he bends down and lifts Han Jiayue on his back, and runs.

     As soon as Han Jiayue's calf left the ground, the noise became more fierce, and he swayed on Fang Qiao's back, struggling to death.

     Fang Qiao's figure was not very sturdy, and his whole body couldn't stand up after such a shake, he fell to one side, and the two of them instantly rolled on the ground.

     Fang Qiao was tragically eliminated just as Lu Yanzhou's crow mouth had said.