Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

The relationship between Fang Qiao and Lin Yao is actually closer than Lu Yanzhou thought.

     The next day Fang Qiao woke up dizzy in the hotel bed, the first thing he did was call Lin Yao.

     "A Yao, do you know Lu Yanzhou?"

     Lin Yao faintly replied, "Well, isn't he your sugar daddy?"

     Fang Qiao blushed: "That...he said he wanted to see you."

     When he said this, he was ready to be rejected in his heart, and began to fabricate an excuse to deal with Mr. Lu.

     Unexpectedly, the other side was quiet for two seconds, and then said: "Okay."

     Fang Qiao was so startled that the phone almost fell to the ground.

     Why did he agree? Fang Qiao wondered, he had actually hoped that Lin Yao would refuse.

     The meeting time was arranged to the afternoon of the same day. In order to be able to get closer, Lu Yanzhou brought Fang Qiao with him.

     Fang Qiao was sitting in Lu Yanzhou's car feeling worried. "If Lin Yao knew that I was a pimp, what would he think of me?" Fang Qiao thought.

     Fang Qiao moved around uncomfortably, Lu Yanzhou glanced at him and asked, "Did I hurt you last night?"

     Fang Qiao immediately sat upright, squinting his face and said, "No, Mr. Lu is so skilled, how can it hurt?"

     Lu Yanzhou was quite satisfied, released a hand holding the steering wheel and pinched Fang Qiao's ear.

     "Mr. Lu, the cake shop where Lin Yao works is pretty small. How did you meet him there?"

     "The high school opposite happened to be my high school."

     "Wow, that's one of the best high schools in the city. I heard that it's difficult to take the exam. Mr. Lu is so good." Fang Qiao complimented very hard.

     "I bought access for a semester and went abroad."

     "..." Nothing to talk to the rich.

     The meeting place was a coffee shop. When the two arrived, there was still ten minutes before the appointment time, but there was already a handsome man with long hair sitting by the window.

     Lin Yao watched the two approaching, his face still looked cold and indifferent.  Since childhood, many people around him said that he was too arrogant because of this, but Fang Qiao never felt that way.

     This is called a world-weary face, very advanced.

     "What's wrong with your hair?" Lin Yao directly ignored Lu Yanzhou, staring at Fang Qiao.

     Fang Qiao suddenly came up: "I just dyed it the day before yesterday, how do I look good?"

     "Too yellow."

     Fang Qiao pouted.

     The ignored Lu Yanzhou was not annoyed, with a gentle smile on his face, and after listening to them, he stretched out his right hand and introduced himself: "Hello, I'm Lu Yanzhou."

     Lin Yao raised his eyelids and stretched out slowly to hold his hand: "I know."

     From the moment he stepped in the door, Lu Yanzhou felt that the other party seemed unfriendly, and the strength of his handshake made him confirm this.

     The expectations of Lu Yanzhou along the way receded a little bit. He folded his hands on his lap, and started to speak in the name of business: "Mr. Lin, Fang Qiao may have mentioned to you, I am the executive vice president of XingZhou Entertainment. Mr.Lin you look so good, should you consider coming to our company?"

     "Sorry, I don't think I have the ability."

     "Don't worry, Mr. Lin, the company has invested in a lot of film and television dramas this year, and will pick some simple roles for you and slowly improve you."

     "I don't know how to act."

     "Then maybe you can develop into music."

     "My voice is bad."

     "..."

     Lin Yao blocked the other party to death, Lu Yanzhou frowned, suddenly feeling bored.

     At this time, the phone rang, and Lu Yanzhou went out to answer the phone.

     There were only two people left in the seats, and Fang Qiao, who had been drinking coffee, raised his head.

     In the conversation just now, he also heard that Lin Yao was unkind to Lu Yanzhou, even slightly hostile, which made Fang Qiao caught in the middle a little embarrassed.

     "You can actually try it." Fang Qiao said cautiously.

     "What will I try? Being his lover?"

     "Hey, I didn't mean that..." Fang Qiao scratched his head, trying to defend Lu Yanzhou: "But he is actually quite good."

     "Humph." Lin Yao sneered, "Is he now? did he buy you a house?"

     "No."

     "Did you buy a car for you?"

     "No."

     "Did he get any jobs for you?"

     "..."

     Fang Qiao sighed, it turned out that his business ability had failed so much.

     "Since it is a trading relationship, he solves his physical needs from you. What do you get from him?"

     Fang Qiao thought hard for a moment, and said with no confidence: "I...I also solve physical needs from him."

     "..."

     "A Yao, do you particularly look down on me being his lover?"

     "..." Lin Yao lowered his eyes, "No."