Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

"Fang Qiao is a rare young actor," the director said.

     Everyone in the crew looked at each other, obviously as confused as Fang Qiao.

     But in any case, Fang Qiao's job was saved, and he could continue to perform the next few days of acting.  And unexpectedly, even if Han Jiayue was angry at him and stared at him when he saw him, he didn't try to trick him anymore.

     Fang Qiao guessed that Lu Yanzhou had taken care of it.

     He thought he would be abandoned by his sugar daddy, but he didn't expect it to turn around, but got the blessing of the sugar daddy. Can't guess what a man is thinking.

     Fang Qiao felt that he should make a call to show his gratitude. As soon as he took out his cell phone, he remembered that he didn't seem to have Lu Yanzhou's contact information, and he always contacted him through his assistant every time he had anything.

     So he sent a text message to Lu Yanzhou's assistant: Thank Mr. Lu for me!  I will definitely not disappoint Mr. Lu's hopes and I will be a qualified walker-on!

     When the assistant received this short message, he was signing a document for Lu Yanzhou. When he saw the message, he quickly showed it to Lu Yanzhou.

     At first, Lu Yanzhou just gave an "um" and didn't care. The more he thought about it, the more it was wrong. How could the word "Walker-on" be so unpleasant?

     Then he was ordered to go down and add scenes for Fang Qiao.

     As a result, Fang Qiao, who was far away in the studio, played a domestic servant who inexplicably fell in love with the little maid. The filming, which would have ended in three days, was abruptly delayed for a week.

     A week later, Fang Qiao's scenes finally ended. He was happily packing things in the lounge when a little boy approached cautiously.

     This person is quite familiar. He is the makeup artist in charge of the walker-ons, and he is a little gay.

     The little gay lowered his voice: "Little Qiao, there is something I have always wanted to apologize to you about...I was the one who ran into you and Mr. Lu. I have a big mouth, so... I didn't expect things to escalate....."

     Fang Qiao was a big-hearted person, and he didn't care about it at first, and later he was treated well by Lu Yanzhou, he was a blessing in disguise, let alone blame him, so he smiled and patted the little gay on the shoulder, saying that he doesn't care.

    The little gay scratched his head and was embarrassed: "Little Qiao, I still have something to ask, are you really in a relationship with Mr. Lu? That... Is is still a place around Mr. Lu, what do you think of me?"

     "..." How come there are so many competitors everywhere these days?

     Fang Qiao immediately frowned and put on a bitter hatred, "Hey, don't mention him, that surnamed Lu is really not that good! Not only stingy and not giving money, but also threatening me not to speak out, otherwise I don't even have to act as a walker-on, have pity on my virgin body oh oh oh..."

     The little gay was dumbfounded, and comforted Fang Qiao sympathetically. Fang Qiao instantly felt that he had a lot of acting skills when he played too much.

     After the little gay left, Fang Qiao's cell phone vibrated, and when he clicked it on, it turned out that there was a large transfer on the bank card.  This card was originally given by Lu Yanzhou, he would put money into it every New Year and on holidays. To put it bluntly, it was a maintenance fee.

     Fang Qiao looked at card's money and felt very happy. He didn't expect this year's New Year's red envelope to be quite big, but he didn't know how much he gave Han Jiayue.

     It was still early after leaving the set. Fang Qiao planned to visit his secret base. It has been a long time since he filmed the show.

     As soon as he stepped into the door of the cake shop, he saw a girl with long hair in front of the counter asking Lin Yao for WeChat, saying that she had to use WeChat to transfer money without cash.

     Lin Yao glanced at Fang Qiao who came in, and then said to the girl: "I'm just a part-timer, not the boss here. You talk to the boss."

     "Who is the boss?"

     "Behind you."

     After the girl left, Lin Yao and Fang Qiao were left in the store.

     Fang Qiao lay on the glass cabinet and said with disappointment: "She wanted to ask you for a WeChat chat. Why don't you understand?"

     Lin Yao didn't bother to answer him.

     Fang Qiao narrowed his mouth and had to change the subject: "The Chinese New Year is only a few days away. How do we spend this year?"

     Two people who don't have a family appear to be particularly lonely every Chinese New Year and can only depend on each other for their lives.

     "you decide."

     "Why don't we travel? It's boring to cook hot pot at home every year. Mr. Lu just gave me a big red envelope, and I'll treat!" Fang Qiao was excited to try, and his eyes lit up when he spoke.

     Lin Yao's face changed slightly, and he said without a smile: "Okay, let's go to the hot springs."

     Then, in front of Fang Qiao, he chose a 10,000+ hot spring hotel.

     Fang Qiao stared at the numbers on the screen, only feeling that his heart was so pained that he couldn't breathe. However, he had boasted, so he had to pay the bill.

     Lin Yao chose the most expensive room type, and then chose the number of rooms. Seeing that the number was about to increase to two, Fang Qiao suddenly shouted, "One room is enough!"

     Lin Yao looked up at him.

     Fang Qiao smiled wryly: "Hey, we are close enough to share one room, we will also get closer this way."

     Lin Yao nodded unnaturally, his face flushed slightly.

     The two quickly finalized the trip, and they put up a "temporary suspension" sign, and then rushed to the designated city on the night before New Year's Eve.

     As soon as he got off the plane, Fang Qiao's eyelids began to twitch. Lin Yao said, "Fortunately, they didn't twitch before getting on the plane, otherwise I would not dare to sit in the same plan as you."

     Fang Qiao was rather dissatisfied: "Why do you keep thinking about bad things? I searched it up and it says that it means an upcoming love is approaching."

     Lin Yao snorted: "Who is your upcoming romance? Me?"

     Fang Qiao smiled: "That's impossible, can i even get you to look at me?"

     Lin Yao didn't say a word.

     The big red lanterns at the entrance of the hotel are already lined up, but there are very few people, and they will probably all go home for the New Year.

     When Fang Qiao stepped into the hotel's door, there was a man at the front desk checking in. He had long legs and was wearing a dark gray shirt. He felt that the man had a very good figure from the back.

     Fang Qiao rubbed his hands in excitement and quietly joked with Lin Yao: "Do you think this is my upcoming romance?"

     Just as Lin Yao wanted to speak, the man turned his face around.

     Well, indeed the face is also very good.

     It's just why does he look like Lu Yanzhou...?