Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

Fang Qiao: "Mr. Lu, you don't need to tell me..."

     "I found out when I was fifteen." Lu Yanzhou said to himself.

     "Before I was fifteen years old, my mother treated me very well. My elder brother was not able to improve his studies and he got beat and scolded, but I sat and ate ice cream when I got a full score. My food and clothing at home was no worse than my brother.

     "Until the year I was in high school, I took the third place in the city and entered the best high school. In that year, my brother failed to pass the college entrance examination even in ordinary universities. Mom was so angry that he was not as good as an illegitimate child."

     Fang Qiao was shocked, holding the cabbage leaves with no emotion, and said thoughtfully: "So you really got admitted to the no.1 high school by your skills."

     Lu Yanzhou was immersed in his story and was not affected at all. He continued: "Later, I gave up my domestic studies and actively asked to study abroad. If I could not go home, I would not return. I was afraid that I would not know how to face my mother after I returned."

     Fang Qiao imagined Lu Yanzhou when he was a child, wandering alone and helpless. He mustve been very pitiful, just like the little cabbage in his hand.

    Lu Yanzhou: "I look down on my dad very much. He brought a child from a mistress to his wife. What kind of person can do this kind of thing. So the time he asked me to go back and take over a new company, I refused."

     Fang Qiao squeezed the cabbage in his hand.

     "How could you refuse a company?"

     Lu Yanzhou calmly rolled up his cuffs and leaned over to help Fang Qiao wash them together: "My brother is small-minded. If he knows that an illegitimate child is going to rob him of his property, he can do everything possible to get rid of me."

     "!!!" How did it turn from a grudge against a wealthy family to an infighting gang!  Fang Qiao murmured: "No way..."

     Lu Yanzhou smiled: "No, I lied to you."

     "..."

     "There is a price to pay once you want take over the new company, and my dad wants me to accept a business marriage."

     Oh, it's still a eight-o'clock rich family tv drama, Fang Qiao said: "So just use me as a shield."

     Lu Yanzhou raised his eyebrows: "What's the matter, are you not happy?"

     Fang Qiao whispered, "How dare I, thanks to Mr. Lu's kindness."

     Lu Yanzhou took his hand from the cold water and pinched Fang Qiao's ear mischievously: "How do you talk to your sugar daddy?"

     "Oh, it's cold! My ears are going to freeze!" Fang Qiao shrank his neck and stepped back, accidentally hitting the cooking table behind him.

     Lu Yanzhou took advantage of the situation and trapped the person between his arms.

     The distance between the two was extremely close, Fang Qiao tilted his head up, his pinched ears were still dripping water, and his small appearance looked very inviting. Lu Yanzhou couldn't help but leaned forward and bit his earlobe.

     It felt too nasty, and Fang Qiao felt numb, using his guts to guess what Lu Yanzhou would do next.

     They all talk about him being warm, Mr. Lu is really not an ordinary person, he can come into heat even when he is hungry.

     Fang Qiao couldn't do it, so he could only push Lu Yanzhou's chest: "That... Mr. Lu, should we eat something first?"

     Lu Yanzhou raised his head intently, and the corner of his mouth tickled: "Okay, I'll eat you up after dinner."

     Fang Qiao nodded in disbelief, thinking that tonight this sex might last into New Year.

     However, this New Year's Eve fire did not come true as expected. When the steaming hot pot was almost finished, Lu Yanzhou's phone rang, he put down his chopsticks, and his soft face immediately became serious again.

     "Hello, mom?" Lu Yanzhou answered the phone with a surprisingly docile voice.

     Whatever was said on the other end of the phone, Lu Yanzhou seemed a little guilty: "I came back this afternoon...well, I know...I will go back now."

     Fang Qiao bit his chopsticks in his mouth and looked at Lu Yanzhou without knowing why.

     "My mother sent a driver to pick me up, I will have to leave for a while."

     Fang Qiao nodded, said nothing, but suddenly felt a little lost in his heart.

     Although Lu Yanzhou is useless here except for the food, at least someone will accompany him to talk, so Fang Qiao who is celebrating the New Year will not look too lonely.

     But in the end it is still different, people have homes.

     After Lu Yanzhou left, Fang Qiao stood alone in the kitchen brushing the oily pan, and couldn't help complaining about Lu Yanzhou in his heart, wondering if he deliberately made an excuse for not washing the dishes.

     It was late after the shop was cleaned up. Before leaving, Qiao noticed that there was still a plaid scarf hanging on the back of the chair. Lu Yanzhou left too quickly.

     Fang Qiao took the scarf, locked the door, and planned to walk home.

     He rented his apartment when he first joined the company three years ago. It is close to the cake shop, and it is a ten minutes walk.

     The road was empty. In recent years, fireworks and firecrackers were not allowed to be set off within the Fifth Ring Road. There was no sound in the sky, and the air was frozen, cold and silent.

     Fang Qiao wrapped Lu Yanzhou's scarf around his neck, showing only half of his face.  A faint perfume smell remained on the scarf, Fang Qiao took a sniff, it smelled nice.

     At this time, the phone in his pocket vibrated. Fang Qiao took it out and saw that it turned out to be Lu Yanzhou's text message with the short words: Happy New Year.

     In the sky not far away, he doesn't know who is bold enough to set off fireworks, the red and the green are shown together, and Fang Qiao's face is brightened. Fang Qiao suddenly became happy and shouted to the sky: "Good fellow, you'll be fined soon."

     He woke up early in the morning and was busy for the whole day. When he got home, Fang Qiao lay down on the bed without taking a shower.

     He looked at the ceiling and felt that the day was quite unreal. He helped Lu Yanzhou out of the closet, listened to his story, and had a simple New Year's Eve dinner together.

     Fang Qiao fell asleep in a daze, and then had a long dream.

     In his dream, when he was still young, he accidentally met the teenager Lu Yanzhou on the school playground.

     One is an orphan abandoned by his parents, and the other is an illegitimate child of a wealthy family. The two injured hearts are close to each other, comforting and warming each other.

     The two confided their love under the tree and decided for a lifetime. However, when they grew up, they were obstructed by the Lu family. The Lu family suddenly came to the door and threw out a cheque fiercely: "Fang Qiao, I'll give you five million, leave Lu Yanzhou!"

     Fang Qiao burst into tears and couldn't say a word.

     "Fang Qiao!" Someone patted his face, "Why are you crying?"

     Fang Qiao slowly opened his eyes and cried with joy at Lin Yao who was standing in front of the bed: "I'm going to get rich!"