32

I had briefly spoken to Tina but after her lax filter when it came to my personal life, I decided it was best to keep her at arms length at least regarding the whole Louis and Harry situation. I knew she didn't approve so why bother making things more complicated and giving her access to insider information. Especially when she was especially defensive of both of the boys. I couldn't make up my mind if she was hands down jealous that Harry and Louis and Jesse were interested in me or if there was something else to it. 

I had planned to keep Juliette's arrival a secret as well knowing full well I would face backlash for that. But Juliette, despite her shortcomings, was good with this kind of stuff. I knew she would be a valuable ally to have around me considering I couldn't trust Lou and Harry and Louis were only out for themselves. Jesse was splitting off from us after we finished in South Africa so I only had a few weeks left with him as well. 

Harry would have been the best shoulder to lean on if I could count on him to be there for me and not for selfish reasons. I knew if I told him what Louis had said to me he would have it out with Louis and that would be the end of everything. I didn't think there would be any coming back from that for either of them especially if Harry knew that Louis didn't believe him to be the father of our baby. 

Louis.. I couldn't even bear to talk to him after his harsh words but I had to. The boys had shows and the show must go on. Harry must have noticed something changed in the demeanour between Louis and I because he had been extra attentive and sweet to me, bringing me iced coffees in the morning and just all around being generally nice. He needed to stop it though. 

After a week of ignoring texts from Louis and apologetic voice mails and flowers and candy outside of my room I decided to finally speak to him over dinner one evening. I finished getting ready that evening in a black t-shirt dress that I belted around the waist to make more form fitting. I added my nude heels and a simple layer of black liquid liner and red lips and I was ready. I pressed the button for the lift and couldn't help but hear the familiar giggle of my sister speaking in a hushed voice. 

"I wish we could see each other more often too, it sucks we have to be so secretive about this," she said. 

I couldn't make out who the other voice was. 

"Tina! Who are you talking to?" I called down the hallway and she peeked around the hallway and stared at me. She whispered something to whoever she was with and strode closer to me. 

"If I tell you, you promise not to judge me, okay?" She asked. 

I nodded, letting her lead us towards the lift. "Of course." 

"I've been practicing my techniques of how to sneak around if I ever have three guys who want me at the same time!" She said, her humour not lost on me. 

"Wow. Rude." I said. 

She laughed. "Don't worry about it. You'll find out when I'm ready to share with you." 

"I hope so, you leave me in a week!" 

We stepped out of the elevator and I glanced around for Louis.