Chapter ten: If you're going to act like baby

Start from the beginning

I shakily let out the breath I didn't know I was holding, and watched with wide eyes as he actually started to run me a bath. I couldn't believe this was happening... He actually was going to give me a bath... Against my will.

He's only given me a bath a few times before, and I secretly loved it each time but never really got the chance to tell him about it. Now that it was happening right now though, when I was completely healthy and didn't need to be taken care of, I was starting to get jittery.

I sat in thought listening to the water run, halfheartedly paying attention as he went over to the cabinet to take out whatever he was digging around for.

I blinked when he suddenly started walking over to me, with something that I couldn't make out in his hand.

"What's that?" I questioned, eyeing his hand as he reached me and stepped back in between my legs. He held it up in front of me and my mouth dropped, disbelief clear on my face. "No no no, no way."

No way was this happening again!

"Unfortunately for you my little princess I wasn't asking, you've been warned plenty of times about your language." He told me casually as he unwrapped the new bar of soap from its package. "And if you tell me 'no' once more, we're going to have a serious problem."

"But-but Joel-"

He smacked my butt and I cried out instead, effectively cutting off my useless objections.

"What's my name baby?"

Oh. Okay.

I blushed, my cheeks similar to my rear.

"Da-Daddy."

"Mhmm." Was his only answer.

He gave me one last warning look before running the soap under the sink water. My breathing picked up as I watched him break the soap in half, then put one part back in the packaging. I furrowed my brows, weird.

After what felt like hours he turned the sink water off and turned to me, putting the soap in front of my mouth much like he did with my spaghetti. I gave him my best pleading eyes, really not wanting soap in my mouth again since the last time had only been the week before. He raised an expectant eyebrow at me, and tears formed in my eyes at his firmness.

I looked down and opened my mouth wide enough for him to push the now smaller piece of soap past my lips. I tried my hardest not to gag at the gross taste of the soap, and closed my mouth around it holding it on my tounge as if it were candy.

Bitter, tasteless, nasty candy.

"Good girl. Now hold it in your mouth until Daddy says you can spit it out. Do you understand me?" He questioned, his eyes still dark and scary.

I quickly nodded, feeling a tear drop fall down my cheek. When it was a quarter of the way down, he kissed it away gently. He hated it when I cried.

He picked me up with a clothed arm under my butt, holding me against him and walking to the bathtub. My heart rate picked up as I stared back at myself in the mirror behind us, watching him carry me to the bathtub. Daddy stopped in front of the running bath and leaned down, me in one arm to shut off the water.

"Daddy's got you baby, everything will be okay." He cooed, effectively relaxing me. Before I knew it, I was being lowered into the soapy water, my muscles relaxing at the perfect temperature. I exhaled slowly as he gently pushed my shoulders down to engulf my entire body in the warm water.

I sighed through my nose and immediately my face contorted into displeasure from the gross taste of the soap. He rolled his dress shirt further up his forearm, and it was a very sexy display I couldn't deny. He reached in and put a hand behind me to help me sit back up. I watched as he squirted some of my shampoo into his hand, listening to the droplets of water drip from my hair to my bath water. He held my gaze as he did so with a profound glint in his eyes. He was enjoying this. I would be too if freaking suds weren't starting to fizz up in my mouth from this disgusting soap...