"Fine, but you better make this a good birthday for her, lover boy." Harry nodded, giving me a cheeky smile and 2 thumbs up before running out of the room. Weirdo. I know he's my student but he's still weird. Eh, still gotta love him.

In a span of 30 minutes, I took a quick shower then grabbed some clothes that might be nice for today, especially since it's going to be in the mid 80's, early 90's today. I love sunlight and all but I hate too much of it. Like how some plants and things like that can't take too much sunlight or it could cause damage to the plant. Yeah, like that.

So, I grabbed a green tanktop, a bit more on the lime green side, with a nice collar and flows down to about my mid thigh, a pair of denim jeans, a pair of black converse, a brown belt and a clover bracelet I recieved a few months ago. Plus, I decided to leave my hair down, letting it curl a bit at the ends. I really don't feel like straightening it today, so I'm fine with it.

I looked over at my phone, seeing the notification, alerting it was Aqua's birthday today. I looked at the profile picture, it was the five of us at our graduation party after high school. I remember it like it was yesterday. The entire 2110 class wanted to do something grand so we invited them to our house for the party. Of course, unlike something typical like a pool or something, which isn't possible unless we go into Aqua's gazebo, which we were not willing to do. So we just had a huge BBQ, threw a party, you know, that sort of stuff. At the end of the night, we set a huge bonfire, not so big it could engulf something, but enough to look amazing. Since Ember and Sapphire were getting better at our elements, we made sure the fire would be tranfixed with a bunch of different colors. And, as you can guess, I told Liam about it the next day. It was an overall great time for us.

Grabbing my phone and shoving it in a black purse, I made my way out of my room and down the hall, stopping in front of Aqua's door. I guess it would be a nice time for the two of us to be able to talk. It's too hard to now that the boys are awake, like it was any easier before hand. It's not like I never talked to her, it's just kind of hard to.

I knocked at the door, hearing the tap it made as my knuckles hit the wooden door. "Aqua? You up?" No response. "Aqua, come on!"

"I'm up, find your chill!" I snickered at the response. "What do you want at this ungodly hour?"

"Get dressed, me and you are going out!" I heard her groan in annoyance, some shuffling, then the door popped open, revealing a very exhausted Aqua.

"Why and where the hell would we possibly go?" 

I shrugged, "I don't know, go anywhere you want I guess. Can't I do something nice for my cousin's birthday?" 

 "Well, I didn't mean it like that, it's just that you don't normally go shopping. Neither of us are much of a shopping fanatic," Aqua said, her blue eyes flickering in confusion. She doesn't typically hear a response like that from me. Which I guess is fair game because I wouldn't really hear that out of her either. "We normally leave the shopping frenzy to Sky or Sapphire."

"Well, now it's our turn. We haven't talked much since the boys woke up so I figured we can just head out, just talk like we used to," I said, tugging at the straps to my purse. "I mean, can you recall many occasions where the two of us just hung out by ourselves, without the others?"

The brunette sighed, standing on the heels of her feet and her eyes on the floor, "No, guess not." Then she looked back up, giving me a small smile, "I guess we could go out for a while."

Putting on as big a smile I can manage without giving anything away, I clapped my hands together and cheerfully said, "Great! I'll be waiting for you downstairs." And with that, I turned and proceeded to head down the steps and I followed the voices of the others to the dining room. Rounding the corner, I saw the others setting the table with different breakfast foods, orange juice and a bunch of balloons. I had to smile to myself at the effort everyone was putting into it.