Not a few seconds later, everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes snapped open as I bolted upright in my bed, panting for breath as I stared at my cherry blossom bedspread. Blinking a couple times before lifting my head up, I saw the sunlight streaming from my bedroom windows, bringing out the finish of my wooden floors. Oh good Lord, that was a messed up dream. But.... something about it was like I was being told something. Like something was even more special about the boys then what the five of us realize.

Sighing, I slid out of bed and let myself fall on the floor. At this point, I don't care. I'm still exhausted from the dream, and I don't really want to deal with it. So, pushing myself off of the floor, I smiled to myself. I guess Niall helped Sky... Yesterday, he went to talk to her and the storm gradually went away. I guess Niall took care of her and when Louis went into the room, he rocked her to sleep. But the two, being stubborn little smuckers, they stayed in her room and Niall insisted to sleep on the floor so that it wouldn't be anymore awkward. To be honest, I think that might just make it all the more awkward. But if they think it'll work.

Hearing a knock on the door, I groaned in frustration and let myself fall back on the floor, not even bothering to say 'ow'. I guess they took that as an open invitation, because I heard the door open and not a few seconds, I felt someone poke at my side. Looking up, I realized it was Harry, who's green eyes flickered in humor and an eyebrow raised.

Sighing, letting a bit of sass take over, I proped my head up with my arm and raised an eyebrow, "May I help you?"

"Yeah, I was wondering why you're on the floor," Harry said, smiling enough to let his dimple show.

"I wanted to give my floor a hug," I stated, proping my head up with my elbows.

"Backwards?"

"I'm freaking talented." He chuckled, shaking his head at me and smirking. Lifting myself up and off the ground, I quickly brushed some of the dust off of my pajama pants and put the bedspread and stuff back on my bed, "What's up?"

"Sapphire told me to tell you to get dressed and to wear converse or sneakers of your choice," I heard him say, his slightly slower, raspier voice showing his slight happiness and excitement.

What the hell is she..... oh fudge in a bucket, "It's July 14th, isn't it?"

"Yep."

"Crap," I groaned, letting myself faceplant onto the bed.

I could hear Harry's bark in laughter and I can imagine the smile on his face as he was doing so, "You like falling over today, don't you?"

I simply shrugged, "Yeah," but with my face still buried into my blankets, it sounded more like "Meah," Yep.

"Well, apparently you and Aqua are going out and shopping while we get everything ready here. Just walk around LA, go to the different boutiques or something. Just hang out with her until about 4 o'clock. By then, we'll have everything ready."

Glancing up at him, I tilted my head, crossing my arms across my chest, "You really think Aqua is the boutique kind of girl?"

He shrugged, chuckling, "No, I guess not." Yet, he looked back up again to meet my eyes and smiled, "All Sapphire told me was just spend the day with her. Have lunch out, you know, just hang out with her and keep her out of the house. But she did say convince her to get a dress and have her come back wearing it, you too." 

I chuckled, shaking my head at the man, "Are you trying to get me in trouble with the girl?"

"No, we just need her to get out of the house, keep her busy as long as you can." I sighed, looking back up at him, seeing the brightness in his bright green eyes, a hopeful look on his face. God, why is it hard to deny this boy.