Chapter Two: I hate you because I love you

Chapter two! I really am enjoying myself :D (strong language)

a/f = animatronic form

h/f = human form

-Freddy's POV a/f-

The next day after the usual singing and dancing, now that me and Chica's voiceboxes are fixed we can sing again, I thought that Bonnie would be singing to but he isn't, he's acting like nothing happened at all yesterday. After the show I told Bonnie something I wish I didn't...but its for the best "Bonnie!" I snapped, he seemed to be shocked "Your timing was completely off!, a child could of done better then you could of!" I yelled "You need to pratice alot more before you can be average!" "U-Um...y-yes sir.." Bonnie sighed as his ears lowered in disappointment, as he walked away gloomily with his red electric guitar behind him, he looked back at he, but I just glared. I felt like my heart was going to break after saying that to him I sigh sadly as he left, I felt bad for I must not, I must be strong.

-Bonnie's POV a/f-

I think to myself, why did Freddy say such nasty things..have I ever said something that made him so angry...I don't believe so. I saw Chica, maybe she knows why Freddy has been acting like a big jerk "Uh..Hey Chica" I say to her "Oh, Hi Bonnie" she says to me "Um..do you know why Fred- I mean Boss has been acting strangely today?", she looked confused and then she realized what I meant "Ohh... I don't know... I think he's just a bit cocky and crazy today, I'm pretty sure everything will be just fine Bonnie!" Chica said smiling. "I-um thank you" I muttered and I left her in the kitchen where she was making more pizza in the kitchen. Then I saw Freddy walking down the east all as well, he gave me a sharp glare and yet yelled at me again "What are you staring at you fucking idiot!" I looked down again "n-nothing Boss..sorry" I say gloomly "That's what I thought you fucking bitch" Freddy snapped at me...why does he need to be so mean...I just don't get it.

-Freddy's POV a/f-

Bonnie looked really upset when I was glaring at him...I even swore at him, I feel like I'm going to create a rain cloud on top of his head drowning him in sadness...everytime I saw him I gave him and insult harsher then the last one. I'm not really sure how much longer I can keep this act..before I get too emotional about Bonnie's feelings. A week later somehow I am still able to keep this act up...but It's about time that I appologized to him...I feel so bad anyway. 

I looked all over for him, and then I found him sitting down in the west hall way upset, I notice he was in his human form...all I can say is, damn he is hot. Anyway I transform into my human form and he notices me as I walked up to him, he gets up instantly "L-Look Bonn-" "Sh-Shush Boss..." Bonnie says gloomily "B-But Bonn-" he puts his finger on my lip to silence me, then he kisses my cheeck softly and he sighs and says "I guess it wasn't meant to be" and he walks away into the distance. I put my hand on where Bonnie had kissed it in sadness and shock.