Chapter five: You need to eat baby

Start from the beginning

"And..." I tried to think. 

What else had I eaten? After Daddy went to work, I started my self-care session, which took longer than anticipated. After that, I worked on all my homework for the weekend, on account of Daddy's instructions. 

I froze and my eyes widened slightly. 

Shoot. I had forgotten to eat anything else! 

My pause only lasted a couple of seconds but I knew that he had noticed. 

"A-And..." I stuttered, a useless attempt at buying myself some more time to think of something. 

"Kai." He voiced, his tone quickly changing from gentle to stern within seconds. I gulped, and looked down. 

"I-I forgot, Daddy." I admitted. 

"You forgot to eat." He stated in an even tone, causing me to wince. 

He hated when I didn't eat. He knew about my past eating disorder, so he never let me get away with missing a meal for any reason. It was a big crime in our household. 

I nodded at him even though it hadn't been a question, finding my sparkly purple manicured nails much more interesting at the moment. 

"Look at me." He instructed. 

I whined lowly but did as told. 

"What's the rule, Kai?" 

I sighed defeated and recited what he had drilled into me shortly after I told him about my past. 

"I have to eat at least three meals a day, otherwise I'll get a spanking for each meal I missed." 

"And how many meals did you miss today?" He inquired. 

"I missed two, Daddy. Lunch and dinner." 

"Yes, and why did you miss two meals, baby?" He asked steadily, his eyes piercing into mine. 

"Be-because I forgot." I stuttered out in a small mumble, my voice barley audible. 

He heard me anyway.

"You know how I feel about you missing meals Kailynn, and you simply forgetting is completely unacceptable." He scolded, his words laced with disapproval. 

Tears started to form in my eyes from his scary tone, as well as his use of my whole name. I looked away from him, not wanting him to see my teary reaction to his light chastising. 

He held my chin with his index finger and thumb, and tilted my face back to him. 

"I can't stand the thought of you being hungry, baby girl. I need you to remember to eat, okay? We can't have you going hungry, right?" 

I pouted and nodded in response. 

I was usually really good with eating regularly, and for the most part I always ate three meals a day, sometimes even more. It had been years since my eating disorder, and I had a much better relationship with food now than I did before. 

"I'm sorry." I breathed, tears starting to escape down my cheeks. 

"I know." He responded, and kissed my tears away gently before kissing my lips. He gave them a few soft pecks before pulling away completely. "Lets get this punishment over with so that we can cuddle and watch movies, okay baby?" 

"Yes Daddy." I agreed sadly. 

"Good girl. Now, you missed two meals today baby, so you get two spankings, one tonight, and one tomorrow night." He informed me, then continued. "However, for tonight's punishment, I've decided that we're going to do something a little different."