𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

ابدأ من البداية

Sam responded immediately pulling her hip to fit against his as they both kissed each other, not caring about how sloppy they were. Enola lightly began to kiss Sam's jaw as she felt them begin to move out of the crowd so they could gain more privacy. The male earth fairy ducked his head as he pressed a hot kiss right under Enola's ear, lightly nibbling at the soft skin.

Enola groaned as she clumsily fell back into the wall, her heels working against her as she tried to remain upright. The mind fairy smiled into the kiss, as his arm kept her upright against the wall, while his other hands tangled itself into her hair.

Both teens breathed heavily, as their kisses were rushed and fervent, more passionate than what they were used to. Their excitement was clear as they stumbled in the direction of the Winx suite.

Enola giggled as her hands slipped under Sam's shirt, feeling the muscles in his back as he moved to press kisses along her neck, feeling a small prick near her collarbone. She could barely contain her blush as small noise bubbled from her throat, causing her eyes to flutter shut.

Neither of the teens had realized that Sam was using his ability to travel them to the room faster, their bodies falling through walls as they carelessly stumbled through empty dorm rooms, refusing to break apart. Enola smirked as she moved them around so that Sam was against the wall, before they once again went through it, while she brought his mouth to hers, opening it further to deepen the kiss as their tongues fought for dominance.

Once they made it to the room, Sam had managed to take over, as he explored all of Enola, who greedily let him. His hands had also moved to hold her arse as he gave her a light squeeze.

"Jump," Sam muttered, into her ear, causing the girl to obey, as he lifted her up with ease, causing her to wrap her legs around his waist. Enola began to take charge pressing kisses all along his face as he walked them over to the couch, sitting down so that Enola was straddling his waist.

The mind fairy worked fast, as she removed his shirt before raising her arms so that he could do the same. She would usually have been insecure about exposing herself, but Sam's thoughts made her feel comfortable as they were filled with sweet words, as he leaned down to attack his lips to her chest, moving to unfasten her bra.

Enola's head rolled back as she gripped onto his jeans, trying to contain her moans, as she felt her entire body tremble in pleasure. Just as Sam had managed to fully remove her bra, the mind fairy was brought back to some sense of reality as she pushed on his chest, "Wait, Sam," she rushed, her smile fading a bit.

"Oh my God," Sam's eyes widened, as his hands moved up to rub his face, "I am a bloody idi-"

"No," Enola laughed, trying to hide her embarrassment, as she looked down at her fingers, "It isn't you. I should have mentioned that I wasn't ready to go that far."

Enola listened to Sam's thoughts as he beat himself up for making assumptions. He was so upset that he had rushed things and was truly worried about how she was feeling, causing the fairy to feel even worse that her inexperience was making him feel bad.

"No way," Sam's face contorted into disgust, "Don't blame yourself-I"

Enola grinned as she pressed her lips to Sam's in a slow kiss, more set than their kisses before, as she pulled away, "You are amazing. Do you know that?"

A grin came on Sam's face as Enola listened as his thoughts began to fade back to normal. She moved off his lap as she went to grab her shirt, while Sam did the same. Just as the two were fully dressed, they stood in front of each other, holding hands as they simply relished in each other's company.

"I really like you," Enola confessed, looking up at the male earth fairy, who wore a perplexed expression.

"Really," he mused as he pulled her closer, "Because I was going to say that the feeling isn't there anymore now that we are official."