52 You Hate The Snow

Start from the beginning

"Uh...yeah! He's not the type of person to settle down for the rest of their life! He wants freedom!"

"If that man wanted freedom, he wouldn't be dating you." Zoey reminds her sister with a sigh.

"Well shouldn't we at least try to look nice?" Zaya mutters.

"I'm sure they are putting that in their ultimate plan. I don't think they want to get engaged to a girl who's been wearing the same clothes for...what day are we on? I don't even know. Anyways, no makeup or shower. Ew! I'm disgusted just thinking about this situation! So of course that would be taken in consideration. Hopefully at least." I explain.

"Wonder when they'll ask us. Or what our rings will look like. Or how they'll ask us." Tillie says with a faraway look in her eyes as she leans against a tree.

      "I have an idea. Randy asked me what I liked and what I didn't. Asked me my dream proposal, my dream ring all of that stuff. Honestly? I'd be okay if he took me to a hotel put a bottle of champagne on the bed maybe rose petals and candles. Have hot sex on the bed and then in the jacuzzi bathtub. With more rose petals and candles. Never mind. Too romantic. He can pick me up, take me to dinner and then carry me to the hotel room, throw me on the bed and fuck me senseless." Zoey says, looking up, fantasizing so many dirty things about my brother. Ew! Just ew!

      "I guess that's one way." Zaya mutters and Zoey glares at her twin.

"I don't care how much a man tells me he loves me, he has to prove it."

"And the best way to prove it is through...sex?" Tillie asks, hesitantly and I shake my head.

"Absolutely not! Don't listen to Zoey! She listens to her hormones and not her brain!" I assure her.

"I do not! Sex is a big part of a relationship! It's important!"

"I'm twenty-four and still a Virgin." I remind her with a glare.

"YOU STILL HAVEN'T FUCKED HIM YET?!" Zoey yells and everyone stares at us. My parents, the girls, the boys, everyone.

"I don't see why it's such a big deal."

"It's a big deal because you totally should've by now!"

"But why? I don't get it. You don't just give that piece away just randomly, they have to earn it. You have to be sure that they aren't going to abuse it. Plus a lot of couples use sex to solve problems instead of talking them out. And not to mention the fact that if you don't want to have sex with them they will harass you or cheat on you for a woman who will. Either way you reach your conclusion that he wasn't for you. However if he waits and respects your decision, you know he's worthy of knowing you like that." I explain and I notice Zoey rolling her eyes.

"Stop sounding like a good little church girl. You know Liam is the one for you so I don't know why you don't just get it over with. Yeah waiting for marriage is all fine and dandy but having one person to define your definition of sex is just awful. You could marry someone who's awful in bed and think he's the best thing ever."

"Listen Zoey, I'm not going to argue with you. If that's the life you want to live than I can't stop you. However, that's not the life I wish to live. If I was married then yes, but I don't believe in giving a man such a personal piece of me when he hasn't made a commitment to me or our love."

"You're such a romantic! Just like Zaya! You think there's good in the world and that love is this beautiful thing!"

"You don't believe in love?" I ask Zoey slowly, sounding out each word. She sighs and looks down, not looking at me. I glance over at Randy grinning like a kid on Christmas; no doubt describing his proposal to a woman who doesn't believe in love. Yet, he has no idea.