Chapter one: Asking for it

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, I felt that I desperately needed to pee, so I quickly scanned the club for Tia and Courtney. Once I spotted them I staggered over to them, Jess in hand, and excused myself before stumbling to find the bathroom. I wasn't drunk enough to fall, thank God, but I was close which meant I was drinking water for the next round.

I finally found the bathroom and saw a group of girls standing in there, either waiting for the bathroom or checking their makeup.

"Heyyyyyy." I greeted drunkenly.

"Heyyyyyy." I heard back from multiple girls, and decided to start a conversation with someone next to me by complimenting them on their shoes, to which she replied, "OMG thank you soooooo much, you're so beautiful, where did you get that dress!!?"

This went on for several minutes before I remembered that my bladder was going to literally explode. I got the girls Snapchat, along with a few others, and finally went into the stall once it was my turn. I didn't even squat, I had to go so bad I sat right on the seat.

Ahh, sweet relief.

I opened my MK clutch and realized that my phone was turned off. What the heck? Has it been off this whole time? I started to laugh, thinking this was hilarious for some reason.

I turn it back on and was greeted with many missed calls and a dozen voice messages. I open one of them and listen.

"Kai, I swear to God, if you don't turn on your goddamn pho-"

The voicemail suddenly was cut off when my phone started ringing, causing me to jump slightly. I stared at the caller ID that flashed "DADDY 🙈" and a picture of Joel and I kissing, until it finally stopped. I sighed a breath of relief, put my phone on silent (which I'd regret later) and put my phone back inside of my purse to finish up.

_______________

I stumbled out of the Uber, shoes and clutch in my hand. I walked up the few stairs, one step at a time, and up to the front door. I fumbled with the lock for a good 5 minutes before I realized that I was trying to put my car key through the keyhole. I laughed at myself and put the correct key in instead, only to find out it was unlocked the whole time.

I laughed once again, this time harder and shut the door once I stepped inside. I tossed my things on the dinning room table, noticing my note was gone, and headed straight to the kitchen for some food.

"Kai."

I jump violently and let out a surprised shriek at the sudden voice, and I turned around to see Joel standing only in his pajamas bottoms, his arms crossed over his broad chest. He was looking at me with a look that normally would make me want to hide, but the affects of the alcohol prevented my normal reaction. Instead, I thought he looked damn sexy right at that moment.

I ogled his incredibly toned stomach and felt myself getting hot. Mmm how did I get so lucky?

I waked over to him slowly and put my arms around his neck. He didn't embrace me back, which would usually would bother me but instead of dwelling on it, I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a soft kiss on his neck. Then another, and another, until finally I started nibbling and sucking at the delicious skin. I felt him stiffen, but he didn't push me away. I then started to trail kisses further down, I kissed his collarbone, his pecks, his abs and I was almost at my destination when I felt two hands go under my arms and I was thrown over his shoulder abruptly.

"That's quite enough of that." He growled, heading to our bedroom.

I could tell he already was mad, but I didn't care, I wanted sex, and I wanted it immediately.