I'm Coming to Get You

Start from the beginning

If Bakugo knows Sero Hanta.

He headed for the path, going down the trail stepping over rocks and sticks.

~

Emerging into the cove, he looked around the edges of the beach, looking for Bakugo.

The water looked calm, there was no one apart from the waves of the ocean hitting the shore softly.

"Baku!" he called out, looking over the cove water, walking around the sides of the cove.

He heard nothing, and there was no movement in the water, "Baku!" he called louder.

He saw something move, rise to the surface, and soaked blonde hair emerging from the water, gliding over to him, resting on one of the many rocks.

"Hey," he waved, taking his shoes and shirt off and stepping into the water. The sand was soft on his feet, and the seaweed was wrapped around his ankles, but he got over to Bakugo quickly, lowering himself into the water, sitting beside him. In his hand was a napkin, with leftover fries. He had snatched them from the cafe before he left. Since Bakugo offered him food last time, he thought it would be nice to offer his food to the merman.

Bakugo watched his movement, almost scared, or distant.

He unwrapped the napkin, gently inching it closer to him.

He tried to remember the word Bakugo used for food, efo... enfo, endfo. "End-fo?" he questioned himself out loud.

It took Bakugo a second, he didn't say it right, but then the light came to his eyes, and he smiled. "E'nfo," he said, reaching his frilled handout; taking one of the fries, he studied it. Looking over, Kiri took one, putting it in his mouth and eating it. Bakugo watched him and did the same. His eyes went wide, and he swallowed it, he seemed speechless.

He took another, marveling at its taste. Kiri smiled, he was so cute, he wondered how Bakugo would act if he had sweeter foods, like caramel, ice cream, or donuts. Would it be ok for him to eat, could he be like a dog that can't eat certain foods? He wished he had someone to ask, someone that knew both languages... Wait, Sero.

"Uhh, Bakugo?" he looked over while eating another fry.

Kiri wasn't sure how to ask, would just saying his name be enough, "You know," he pointed to Bakugo, "Sero Hanta?" he gestured to the air as if another person was there.

He seemed confused, then said it back, "Sero Hanta, dico eh, ah, junmo froniku, eh." He then nodded.

"Sero here?" He pointed to the ground. Bakugo still seemed confused.

Kiri got up to get his phone from his bag. Fishing it out, he called Sero.

The cell service wasn't great, but it was enough for the call to go through and the slightly choppy voice came through.

"Yellow?" the line came through.

"Hey Sero, did you mean to tell me something before I left the cafe?"

He waited for Sero to speak, eyes watching the ripples of the water hitting the sand. He heard a noise on the other side like Sero had closed a door or something, before speaking again, "That your boyfriend is a fish?" He could hear the slight smirk in Sero's voice.

Kiri blushed brightly. So Sero knows, "Ya, I know. He knows me." Sero spoke.

"Oh." That was all the redhead could say in response. He heard Sero ask, "Also how did you meet him and where? Cuz they only live at the bottom of the ocean?"