33

!THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT!

ORLANDO,FLORIDA!

It's been 4 days since the last time you and Clay talked you tried to talk to him but all he would respond with was a head nod or a  hum.For those 4 days you spend most of your time in the guest room or just hanging out with Nick,when Clays family would come over you will talk to his mom or sister trying to create a bond between them.Today you wanted to actually have a conversation with Clay and talk about you moving in with him hoping it wouldn't create a problem like it did the last time you two talked about it.

You were currently eating lunch downstairs while trying to entertain yourself on your phone,both boys were in their rooms in a vc with George and Karl as they played a random game for George's stream.Your plan was to wait until they were done streaming to finally talk to Clay but that changed once you heard Clay come down the stairs and walked right into the kitchen.He glanced at you as he walked right past going to get a snack in the pantry behind you,"Did the stream end?" you stood up from your seat as you picked up the dirty dish as you waiting for Clay to answer the questions,"No."

As he walked pasted you to go back to his room you grabbed his arm turning him around to face you, both stared at eachother for a good minute not saying anything,"Can we talk?" You asked letting go of his hand, "Can't right now," he sighed,"George needs me." He turned back around making his way to the stairs,you followed right after him not wanting to wait till later."That can wait." you walked into his room as he turned around to look at you and shake his head,"Please." you begged looking into his green eyes hoping for him to say yes.

He turned to walk to his desk he sat in his chair as he told his friends something came up so he had to leave,after he left the vc he turned to look at you,"What do you want to talk about?" You closed his bedroom door,"This is getting way out of hand." You finished your sentence and decided to sit down on his lap as your legs went around his waist and hands wrapped around his neck,Clays eyes widened not expecting for you to do that but he still wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him.

"I DO want to move in with you," you empathize the second word of your sentence looking right at Clay,"only if you still want me to." Clay looked down at your lips then up to your eyes he attached his lips onto yours kissing you softly as his hands moved down from your waist to your ass you gasped as Clay opened his mouth against yours,flicking his tongue against yours.As one hand was on your bottom he moved the other one up to your face to move a piece of hair behind your ear as his tongue caressed and hugged yours.It was perfect.

You pulled away breathless as you two stared at eachother,"Pretty sure that still means a yes from me." Clay said smiling at he stood up from his chair with you still wrapped around his waist,he moved you two to the bed as he laid you down carefully,"I got pissed off and decided to ignore you,which wasn't the best idea." He admitted as he looked at you as you stared back at the blonde on top of you,you nodded your head at the last part of his sentence making him laugh as he shook his head.

"Those four days seemed like fucking four years." Clay laughed loudly causing you to laugh with him,"I'm sorry." he apologized as his head moved to your neck pressing small kisses into your skin causing you to shift under him.Your hands wrapped around his neck as you moved your head slight to the left giving him more room,your breathing got heavy as Clay started to bite into your skin then leaving small gentle kisses on those parts you sighed in pressure as he continue.Hands moved to his face pulling him up to your face as you deeply kiss him Clay smiled against the kiss as his hands moved beneath your shirt touching the warm skin.

His hands went to the bottom of your shirt lifting it up after he looked up at you for permission you nodded at him he quickly took the shirt off as you did the same for him.You wiggled out of your shorts throwing them somewhere in the room,Clay looked at your body as his hand traced random parts he went down to kiss the lower part of her stomach causing you to let out a sound of pressure something Clay didn't know could immediately turn him on.He stopped as he stood up from the bed taking off his own pants not liking the feeling of his hard member against his jeans.