•Part 1• Cliffside

A/N ~ Incase you didnt know cliffside was the name of elm tree before just so everyone knows.

Ariana's pov*
I was sitting in the back of my social worker Elaines car, listening to one direction with my earphones in. Elaine was droning on and on about how good cliffside was and how nice the kids were, although I wasn't  really paying attention. This place better be good, I hope its nothing like burnywood being there was like being in hell.

Nobodys pov*
Elaine: "Ariana, Ariana can you hear me!"

Ariana: "What, oh sorry I was to busy day dreaming"

Elaine: "Yes I noticed"

*I rolled my eyes* Honestly Elaine is such a pain sometimes, no take that back ALL the time.

Elaine: "Come on were here", "It is honestly great here and I think you'll get along with everyone just great"

Ariana:"I hope so"

*I look up at the house and it is massive and really pretty actually with all the flowers and plants. I then look towards the door and see 3 adults stood at the door ready to greet me*

Mike:"Hi im Mike you must be ariana pleasure to meet you" *I just smiled softly.*

Duke:"I'm Duke the chef here hope you enjoy my food." °He chuckled softly, I did the same.

Jenny:"I'm jenny the Head careworker nice to meet you ariana"

Ariana:"You too"

Jenny:"Right should we head inside and meet the other kids"

Ariana:"Sure" Not gonna lie now I was kind of nervous I mean I'm not usually the nervous type because I would consider myself pretty confident but now I'm not sure how all this is gonna go.

Jenny:"Kids!" She shouts loudly and they come running down and into the living room. "I'll let you meet them by yourself just so you can get to know them better."

Ariana:"Okay thank you." I walk into the living and they are all lined up ready to introduce themselves to me which is pretty wierd but whatever.

Justine:"Hi im justine nice to meet you we will be sharing a room" she smiled and I heard a scoff coming from behind her.

Tracy:"I'm THE tracy beaker you've probably heard of me"

Ariana:"Actually I have you're the one who nearly set a fire in burnywood right?"

Tracy:"Yep thats me, hey and you're the one who nearly smashed all the windows right?"

Ariana:"Yep thats me" she smiled and walked off.

Louise:"Hi im Louise nice to meet you may I say you're really pretty."

Ariana:"Thank you Louise you are too" I smiled softly, I could tell she was the nicest one here." Then the rest introduced themselves.

Adele:"I'm Adele"

Dolly:"I'm Dolly"

Michael:"I'm Michael"

Crash:"I'm crash"

Jackie:"I'm Jackie"

Marco:"I'm marco"

Lol:"I'm Lol nice to meet you" He looked away and I saw a light blush on his cheek and I felt one on mine too, I dont even know him and he's making me blush, but he is kind of cute I can't lie.

Bouncer:"And im his brother bouncer"

Ariana:"Well nice to meet you all but I better go get unpacked" I smiled and walked away maybe this place won't be so bad after all.

Justine gave me a tour and then showed me our room. Wow its way nicer then the ones at burnywood, they'd make us sleep on worn out mattresses on the floor.

Justine:"Wow nice stuff" she said rushing over to me as I was unpacking.

Ariana:"Thank you, you can borrow anytime if you like"

Justine:"Really" She had a big smile on her face.

Ariana:"Ye sure well that is the room mate code isn't it?"

Justine:"Thank you!"

When I had finished unpacking and decorating my side of the room me and justine sat down and talked a little getting to know each other better. She specifically talked alot about how horrible Tracy was but to be honest I dont really mind Tracy, I dont think she's that bad. But I'm not gonna tell justine that she'll think im crazy.

Duke:"Dinner!!"

Me and justine raced downstairs and I sat between her and Lol. For dinner we had pizza and chips with chocolate cake for dessert since im the new arrival. The whole dinner I could feel someone's eyes on me, I looked over and it was lol when I caught eye contact with him he quickly looked away because Mike interrupted us all.

Mike:"So Ariana how are you liking it here?"
Ariana:"Its actually alright, way better than burnywood."
Mike:"I'm glad" he smiled and continued eating.

For the rest of the dinner we all just ate and I got to know everyone better and they got to know me better. At the end of the dinner we went and sat in the living to watch a movie. Lol came and sat next to me.

Lol:"Do you maybe want to hang out tomorrow with me?" He said shyly.

Ariana:"Sure I'd love to" I couldn't wait to hang out with Lol not just because I may like him a little but to get to know him better. I looked over to see justine smirking at us and I couldn't help but laugh a little.

Jenny:"Come on guys its way past your bedtime"
Everyone:"Ugghh"
Jenny:"Come on!"
Everyone:"Coming!"

We all walked upstairs and got ready for bed. I brushed my teeth put my hair in a messy bun and put these pjs on:

Finally it was night after a long and stressful day im glad its over

Finally it was night after a long and stressful day im glad its over. I climbed into bed and turned out the  lights.
Justine:"Good night Ari."
Ariana:"Good night Justine"
I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was fast asleep. My first day in the dumping ground was over.

A/N ~ By the way this is my first story so if its bad I'm sorry.