~ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Richie's car had barely stopped when Lydia had flung open her door, jumping out and heading towards the door of the library

"Wha- Lydia wait-" Richie rushed, panicking to quickly jump out of his car, closing his door and Lydia's before standing in front of her, "you gotta wait for the others, they're just a second behind us."

"We don't have time." Lydia answered sternly, barely taking the time to look behind her as the sound of a car pulled up and Stanley quickly got out of his car, running to stand beside Richie "what's happening?"

"I don't have a clue." Richie answered

Lydia cracked open the library door as quietly as she could, taking a peak in to see if she was too late, at this point Mike had just thrown Henry down on the glass table, the sound echoing throughout the library and causing Richie and Stan to go up behind Lydia, trying to get a peak inside.

Her face changed from one of concern, to one of determination. She turned to the two.

"Do either of you have a weapon?"

They both widened their eyes slightly, looking at her

"What the fuck do you mean 'does anyone have a weapon' that's not a normal thing to ask-" Richie questioned

"Considering we're being hunted by a killer clown I thought one of you would carry a weapon around..." Lydia mumbled, looking around on the floor for something.

Stan decided instead of just standing, staring at her confused like Richie, he would help her.

He found a hammer in one of the bushes beside the doors and turned to her "is this what you need-?"

She looked at the hammer and then him, giving him a quick thankyou before turning so she was speaking to both of them "okay, I'm only saying this once and I'm not giving any more information because we have at least 30 seconds to go in there. One of you has to go in and kill Henry Bowers before he kills Mike." Lydia spoke quickly, giving no reaction.

Stanley quickly lifted his arm to point at Rich, "I vote him."

"Richie it is." Lydia spoke, shoving the hammer into his hands and pushing him towards the door before he had the time to even blink.

Richie was pushed in just in time as Henry pushed Mike to the floor, getting on top of him and holding the knife above his head.

Richie turned to them, "I don't think I can do this."

Lydia looked at him, her eyes watery as she remembered how it ended in her dream, "please. I know how this ends if you don't." she pleaded.

Richie looked at her for a moment before running forward, just as Henry began to shout something, Mikes hand barely having a grip on the knife anymore, and he hit Henry on the head with the hammer.