Chapter . 1 Teaser

" Don't, Don't play with her don't be dishonest"

"Still understandin' this logic"

The radio softly played out the lyrics in the background . It's around 9 o'clock in the morning and here you were stuck in a starbucks line trying to get a frappe before your 9:55 class.

Finally around 9:13 you were pulling up to the menu in the drive through.

"Hi, Can I get a vanilla bean frappuccino with strawberry purée and two pumps white mocha"

"Yes, that'll be 7.89 at the second window"

You pulled up to the second window as you we're told and parked there while waiting on your drink you decided to scroll through your phone.

About 5 minutes ish later the employee open the window with your drink. "That'll be 7.89 ma'am." You reached into your purse to grab your wallet and get your card. You looked up to give them the card but paused. You starred at the employee, his yellow eyes starred into your e/c eyes.

This man was handsome , no he was fine as fuck. He had grey, white hair bright yellow ish eyes. His nose was pierced on both sides and he had diamond studs in along with what looked like a huge red and black butterfly tattoo on his neck . You looked down a little further towards his arms he had hella arm tats some you couldn't really make out. His hands was decorated with rings and veins.

"Are you going to keep checking me out or take your drink?"

He deep raspy voice broke you out of that trance. You handed him the card ad took your drink. He took the card out your hand slightly brushing his fingers across yours. He swiped it and handed it back.

"Hey, what's your name ?"

You asked him as you took a sip out of your drink.

"Kotaro or Bokuto either one doesn't matter to me and you are beautiful?"

Your face heated up a bit from the way beautiful rolled of his tongue.

"Y/n can I get your number?"

You put your drink into the cup holder and pulled out your phone from you purse handing it to him. He gave you a toothy smile showing off his k-9 teeth to you, he put his number in and winked at you.

"Text me later love"

You nodded and put your car in drive and drove off towards your college, it was now 9:34 you weren't really trying to be late on your first day but oh well you'll be aight.