𝟢𝟢𝟪. 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗲

Start from the beginning

It certainly shouldn't have bothered her as much as it did, but the sight of seeing either Weasley twin without their usual devilish grins or the mischievous glimmer in their eyes was enough to set even her on edge. It was a sure sign of an apocalypse.

Asteria chalked her stalkerish actions up to concern over the, albeit completely imaginary, impending destruction of all humanity as she leant against the end counter in Hestia's cafe. Her hazelnut coffee had long since gone cold as she stirred it absentmindedly - her gaze and thoughts transfixed solely on the redhead that was across the street.

"He's quite fit," Hestia commented as she joined her sister's side at the counter, her amused gaze following Asteria's line of direction. Though startled by Hestia's appearance, and mildly embarrassed at being caught staring, Asteria rolled her eyes.

"He's a Weasley," the brunette deadpanned, raising a brow at her sister as she took a sip of her coffee - flinching only slightly as she realised it was cold.

Mistaking her sister's curious gaze as interest, Hestia shrugged with a devious smirk spread across her lips. "My point still stands. Imagine how furiously Father would turn in his grave if he knew you were dating a Weasley," the dark-haired witch commented as she bumped Asteria's hip.

"You do make an appealing point," Asteria smirked as a small chuckle left her lips - the same mischievous glint that appeared in her eye whenever she did something to purposefully spite her father resurfacing. "No matter how pointless it is."

Hestia frowned, her brows furrowed in confusion as she tilted her head, "and why is that?"

"He's Fred Weasley," Asteria retorted with an expression of disbelief - as though the answer should've been obvious to Hestia without further confirmation. As it was, Hestia didn't seem to have the same knowledge of Fred that Asteria did - they had only been third years when Hestia graduated, after all.

Noticing her sisters obvious confusion, Asteria rolled her eyes, "and he has a girlfriend." Although she wasn't even remotely interested in forming any kind of relationship with Fred Weasley, Asteria was no stranger to her sister's over-imaginative mind.

Hestia was a devoted believer in fate and romance - forever trying to set Asteria up with anyone she considered to be worth a second look. And Fred Weasley was certainly worth a second look.

"A minor flaw," the elder Nott sister shrugged with a smirk - unperturbed by the knowledge she'd just gained and unwilling to let it destroy the fairytale romance she had created in her mind. Asteria rolled her eyes as she stood upright, pointedly looking everywhere except the glass window.

"You've read too many Muggle romance novels, Hestia," Asteria tormented with a knowing look as she passed her sister, walking into the kitchens. "Your head is in the clouds." Hestia huffed obnoxiously in response though followed after her nonetheless.

With Circe back at school and a sudden lull in her workload, Asteria was able to fulfil her promise of helping Hestia out at the cafe. It was relatively quiet that morning, with only the usual regulars filling the booths - though there was no doubt the small space would quickly become crowded as the hours passed.

"He offered me a space to store a large batch of healing potion the other day," Asteria stated casually as she placed her mug in the sink. With a subtle flick of her wand, the dishes began to clean themselves - a soft clinking filling the air as Hestia leant against the back table, a devious smirk curled at her lips.

"What did he ask for in return?" the dark-haired witch inquired, her tone laced with torment and teasing as she eyed her younger sister. "A kiss? A date?"