Chapter One: Hearts are meant to be broken

3rd Story?...yeah it is and a request and yeah...oh and

a/f = animatronic form

h/f = human form

Okay enjoy  and this has nothing to do with the 1st story I wrote COMPLETELY new :D

-Freddy's POV a/f-

Its been an awkward week since me and Chica have broken up and I feel so out of sorts since I'm the boss and everything I always have high standards, but now that I never talk to her its been hard to sing ifront of the children, even for Chica, our voice boxes seem so dull. "Alright" I said to Bonnie and Chica, "...Yes Freddy?" Chica said gloomily Bonnie wasn't even speaking, he probably felt bad for me and Chica, "Bonnie?" I said "U-Um yes Sir?" he said hesistantly "I want you to sing for us, today" me and Chica's throats are sore, I know its alot of work for you and you have never sang, but I'm sure it will be fine" I said cheerfully. Bonnie looked doubtful about this "Are you alright with this?" I said to him "U-Um sure...anything for you..Boss" Bonnie muttered, I always found it strange how Bonnie never called me Freddy..he always either calls me Sir or Boss, It's nice of him, but I do wish he wasn't so...so...serious about this. A few minutes later the children came rushing into the pizzaria, the man there said to the children "Ahem, sorry about this but Freddy and Chica can't sing today" the children all looked so sad "B-But, wait Bonnie would be singing for us instead" The employee said, the children smiled, but looked a bit confused at the same time.

-Bonnie's POV a/f-

God why me? just because their voiceboxes were hurting, can't they just got it fixed...lazy, me, Freddy and Chica got up onto stage. "Mister Bonnie, sing for us!" all the children cheered, I sighed and I began to play my guitar and I opened my mouth and I began to sing, I hated the sound of my voice its so...ugh. But Freddy and Chica looked shocked...probably in a bad way, they sang in the background quietly and sweetly, because of their throats...even though I can't blush in this mode, I still feel like I'm over-heating, and before you ask how do I know this song I replay I have been hearing Freddy sing them stupid songs for 20 years so I'm pretty sure I know the lyrics by now. A few hours later the show was over and the children all looked really happy for some reason, they were probably faking it though, because my singing is awful, the only thing I'm actually good at is playing my guitar and that's about it. As the children were leaving I give out a loud sigh, I was about to put my guitar down and then go to my room then Freddy tapped me on the shoulder "Y-You know Bonnie, your really good at singing" Freddy said sweetly and shyly "Yeah Bonnie, you know you should sing more often!" Chica said happily, "Aye maties!" Foxy said peeking his head through the curtains "Bonnie, Freddy, Chica great show maties!" Foxy said joyfully, I tilted my head sidewards how in the hell?, I hate my voice and they say I'm good at singing "Thank you Boss, Chica, Foxy, anyway I will be going to my room now" I said like I didn't believe them. Damn why does that Bear need to be so attractive?, yes I have a huge crush on him, I'm not sure If I was happy when Chica and Freddy broke up, I just felt bad to see Freddy so upset, so I believe that he doesn't like me back.

-Freddy's POV a/f to h/f-

I slightly tilted my head "Didn't he believe us or something?" I said confused "Beats me Captain" Foxy said confused as well "Just leave him, he probably had something on his mind" Chica muttered. "I'm going to my room" I said and I left them. When I got to my room I closed the door and turned into my human form, I don't get what the big deal was. Bonnie looked cute when he was singing..wait did I just say cute?!, I shake my head n-no way am I inlove with Bonn-. I face-palmed just at that moment, I liked Bonnie even before I liked Chica and I still really liked him when I was going out with her...h-how could I have been so god damn blind, I..ugh..must not tell him, he must never know that I'm gay...so instead of being a shy lover...I'll be more of a stern and strong boss like I'm meant to be.