3- Antidote

"W-where am I? Why am I so dizzy?" You spoke quietly, noticing your new surroundings.

"Welcome home sweetheart." Shigaraki walks up to you're half-asleep body.
"Home? Im not home.. Where is this place? Who are you?.. Oh god. I feel so dizzy... "

"Why this is you're new room sweetheart! Unless you would like your own, we could make that happen," He rubs your cheek with four fingers, seemingly to comfort you.

"Oh baby, you're such a cutie! I'm so happy I got you here. Oh I already feel better, amazing. This must be your quirk."

"My quirk? Huh..? " You're vision becomes blurred and your head begins to pound. "Gah.. What did you do to me?"

"That's just the tranquilizer's effects. You should be over it in about an hour." He still strokes your cheek with his dried out hands. He leans in closer to you, his features blurred from the drug.

"Awww, you look so worried. Don't be scared sweetie, you're in good hands.. I promise.. "

You squint to try to make out his face. "W-who are you?" You're voice sounds weakened with fear.

"You'll recognize me when the drugs wear off. "
You start to shake your head, trying to wake yourself up from this tranquilizer high. The fuzziness of your head tries to clear itself. You end up confusing yourself further and worsening your headache.

"You're going to be such a perfect pet. My perfect antidote.. " Was the last thing you heard before your vision blacked out. Your body thumped backwards onto the floor.